Week 3 preseason GDT

Sad People

11 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Still not worse than Devin Duvernay | Tylan Wallace | James Proche

(this depth chart assumes injures to Marquise Brown, Sammy Watkins, Rashod Bateman and Miles Boykin prevent them from playing, which, as of yesterday was indeed the case).

Actually, even if all of our guys were healthy, I still think the Lions' depth chart is pretty close to ours lol

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

On 8/29/2021 at 4:12 PM, Scoundrel said:

I don’t recall ever seeing a highly touted rookie look as bad as Chase this early 

For WR's, sans injury, I might concur. Braylon Edwards struggled with drops as a rookie but he was still dominant.  It was year 2 that it started to derail his career.

On 8/28/2021 at 8:44 PM, DontTazeMeBro said:

Nagy needs to quit being dumb. Starting Dalton is just making the rookie sit for the sake of making the rookie sit. I don’t think anyone believes Dalton gives them a better chance of winning. It’s like when O’Brien started Savage over Watson.

Nagy is saving his career. He's not ready. It's just been flash plays vs mostly 2/3rd string. He's still holding the ball too long, panic throwing the ball up for grabs, and running after the first read fails. He'd be exciting af until he gets cracked into concussion protocol or suffers a knee.