Week 3 preseason GDT

Sad People

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

What Trey Lance does for the 49ers running game under Shanny is going to be unfair. 

Still a passing league, and will still need to be able to throw the ball (and it was the raiders defense) but jesus, that running game is going to be lights out. 

Ugh damnit. I don't want SF to have a good OL.

Just now, incognito_man said:

Ugh damnit. I don't want SF to have a good OL.

We have no depth still, and I'm not sure how the team will fair in pass pro yet. Run blocking they'll be top notch just as they always are, but we have yet to see the official starting line a bunch this off season. 

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Did Banks win the RG spot?

Oh god no. He's pretty awful and now he's hurt. I'd guess at this point that he's a bust. Not super hopeful for a guy like him at 24 years old coming from ND struggling at one of the easiest positions to transition to becoming a stalwart years after. He should have been almost plug and play 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

What Trey Lance does for the 49ers running game under Shanny is going to be unfair. 

Still a passing league, and will still need to be able to throw the ball (and it was the raiders defense) but jesus, that running game is going to be lights out. 

Mostly 2/3 unit guys too.