Preseason Week 3: Packers at Bills

packfanfb

4 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Let's nitpick every time Jordan Love doesn't complete a pass shall we? The guy is a player. He had a guy in his face and overthrew a guy, cut him! smh

We have to remember Love is technically a rookie because he didn't get much work last season.  He made rookie mistakes but I like what I saw.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

McDuffie in, Summers out? 

Not sure he's earned that quite yet.....
I was interested in how this guy would turn out when we drafted him . Came off as a workhorse with an attitude - and I'm glad he's finally gotten some field time and produced - but he's not at Summer's level yet IMO.

4 hours ago, Striker said:

From a decision making perspective, Love is definitely move Favre than Rodgers.

Also, is that the third(?) time he or Benkert have been tripped by their own OL?

Rodgers made boneheaded throws early in his career too.  They all do.

4 hours ago, Norm said:

Lolol bills announcers so confused on if that timeout was good . Just babbling along going back and forth about it not making sense

Those Bills announcers were pathetic.  They got all excited over their starters beating up on a bunch of 3rd and 4th stringers who most won't be around in a few days.  lol

3 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Gonna be a long year watching these ST units

As it has been for a decade.  Don't get why it's always said the preseason helps determine ST players.  Until the Packers really get serious and hire a special teams coach that knows what the hell he's doing ... we are gonna suck.  PS>> Packers, don't be so damn cheap when hiring a ST coach!!

I am at a loss to understand the hand wringing over the GB starters not playing in the pre-season.  I'd be way more confused (and annoyed) to see them getting snaps.

If I were a Bills fan I wouldn't be too happy with the way their starters played against our backups today.

• Like 1

I am at a loss to understand the hand wringing over the GB starters not playing in the pre-season.  I'd be way more confused (and annoyed) to see them getting snaps.

That being said, don't want to hear one peep from anybody if the team comes out flat and rusty for the Saints game ... not one peep.  

Just now, coachbuns said:

That being said, don't want to hear one peep from anybody if the team comes out flat and rusty for the Saints game ... not one peep.  

Clearly the determination was made it's a safer bet to come into the season healthy - and *perhaps* a bit rusty as opposed to losing top line talent in games that dont count.

Last year's start running from a dead stop -would be the best barometer. How'd we do last year?

27 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Hell, Favre did that a lot throughout his entire career.  Your opinion is indeed allowed but that doesn't mean it's any more or less correct.  If there's a correlation between Favre and Love .. good enough.  

So did Ryan Leaf, whats your point ?

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Clearly the determination was made it's a safer bet to come into the season healthy - and *perhaps* a bit rusty as opposed to losing top line talent in games that dont count.

Last year's start running from a dead stop -would be the best barometer. How'd we do last year?

Little different schedule this year.  Also, I didn't say "games", tough to gauge how much or not is enough.