Preseason Week 3: Packers at Bills

packfanfb

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Preview of Super Bowl LVI.

Details: https://www.packers.com/news/how-to-stream-watch-packers-bills-game-on-tv-x5433

Goals: No injuries, Love look decent, Young OL look decent, fringe players do something to win those final spots.

Tall ask as they are supposedly playing starters for a bit. If they hold their own we've got some depth. If the survive and don't get Love killed, we still have hope. If it's one continuous jail break we've got issues. 

It's also on NFL Network. 

Edited by Old Guy

5 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

4 safeties (Black, Gaines, Scott, Uphoff) battling for maybe 3 roster spots. Watch special teams play.

Malik Taylor has a chance to pretty much force Packers to keep 6 WR's with another strong game. Don't think any othwr WR's really have a chance. 

I don't rule out EQ if he has a decent game. The likelihood of that decent game is very slim though. 

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Preview of Super Bowl LVI.

Details: https://www.packers.com/news/how-to-stream-watch-packers-bills-game-on-tv-x5433

Goals: No injuries, Love look decent, Young OL look decent, fringe players do something to win those final spots.

Looking for progress from Love.  Not great just better.  Gotta make some flash plays here and there.  He had no picks in his first outing, looking forward to seeing what he does.  

What I am watching for:

-Jordan Love, obviously.

-Malik Taylor.  He has had an excellent preseason so far.  I hope he continues to build on it.

-OL.  I would like to see how Nijman holds up.  Same for Newman.  

-Oren Burks.  The guy has looked like a non-liability this year.  We all know this is the preseason of Burks.

-DL/OLB/Edge/whatever.  Can someone, anyone, get some pass rush? I feel that there was a golden opportunity for a guy to make it as the 4th pass rusher, and probably get some pretty good playing time, but nobody is running away with the job.  And by nobody is running away with the job, I mean it seems like nobody wants the job.  These guys have been getting stonewalled by opposing tackles.  We are not seeing pressures, sacks, or hits from this group against starters, second stringers, or third stringers.  Pretty disappointing.

The Bills have a very good team.  And our second string (mostly) is going to see some action against their starters.  Who can hold their own?

Just ready for the preseason to end, more than anytime in my lifetime. Tired of the too cool for school attitude from both the players and coaches, because they are so good they don't need to get any work in to prepare for the regular season.