Week 8 GDT: @ Philadelphia Eagles - Where blowouts happen

Forge

Props to the Jets and Bears. Both teams have played way above their paygrade for the most part this year. Fox really does set offensive football back about 25 years, but you can't argue that given what they are working with, they are far more competitive than they likely have any right to be. 

Just now, Forge said:

This is why I have issues with how Shanny has been running the offense so far....so weird. I liked the play on second down, though I think that going to Hyde is a curious decision as I think that there are players better equipped for that....and then wth is that third down call? I mean...happy that they wanted to run it...but again, not Hyde's strength, and just such a weird call on third and a long 5. 

Not Hyde's strength nor is it the strength of our OL. Our lineman are no equipped for those types of runs. Just adjust for once. Hyde had one inside zone run and it went for eight yards. Why does he go away from it? 

Pinion with another nice punt that was almost ruined by Mosert. 

In comes Robinson....

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Likely a break which I suspected. Sucks, but come on down Colbert.

Not like he was doing much this year anyway. He's helping out in the best way he knows how - helping with the tank job. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

It's weird to me that in preseason we had Chris Jones (#93) and DJ Jones (#96), and now we have DJ Jones who switched to #93, and Datone Jones wearing #96. 

You have enough on your plate with remembering Chicken or Fish...trying to keep the numbers straight must be a nightmare. 

Archived