Week 8 GDT: @ Philadelphia Eagles - Where blowouts happen

Forge

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I don't know what people were talking about with Beathard. I barely thought he was draftable, and then I just didn't see anything worth being excited over during the preseason. 

I'm still not sold on Jackson...not sure what that is...but I'm digging Mayfield, won't lie. Still like Rosen and Darnold as well of course. 

Yeah, Beathard was undraftable in my book. Tried to be open-minded once the preseason started, but damn he's just not good. I"m hoping for Jackson, personally

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Staley has been getting beat like a drum in the run game. Disappointing.

He's just not very good any more. He's been getting beat pretty consistently the last few weeks. That's why I'm amenable to a trade. He's not going to get better at this point. He's a pretty average left tackle at this point, nothing more, and possibly a little less. 

Just now, Forge said:

He's just not very good any more. He's been getting beat pretty consistently the last few weeks. That's why I'm amenable to a trade. He's not going to get better at this point. He's a pretty average left tackle at this point, nothing more, and possibly a little less. 

Nah, he's better than average. No need to get carried away lol. His pass protecting has been fine today, but in the run game Barnett has beaten him badly twice.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's a step far ahead of where we are now lol

And that's what everyone will say to rationalize it, but at the end of the day championships are all that matters. You're not winning a championship with Kirk Cousins occupying $30 mil of your cap

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nah, he's better than average. No need to get carried away lol. His pass protecting has been fine today, but in the run game Barnett has beaten him badly twice.

I don't know. He's certainly not top 10...which makes him a lot closer to average than above average depending on who else you would have between 11 and say 18. I mean, out of all the tackles, sure, he's above average, but I'm talking strictly starters. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't know. He's certainly not top 10...which makes him a lot closer to average than above average depending on who else you would have between 11 and say 18. I mean, out of all the tackles, sure, he's above average, but I'm talking strictly starters. 

Remeber though - there are 64 starting tackles. 

Archived