Week 8 GDT: @ Philadelphia Eagles - Where blowouts happen

Forge

To the people who criticized me for calling Beathard the worst pick of the draft and droned on about how you have to trust Shanny in evaluating his guy...lmao. Shanny has done nothing to show his QB evals can be trusted. What a joke, no need to watch this garbage qb anymore

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

OMG this guy is freaking garbage. What is he doing? He throws it accurate and Hyde picks up 10 and gets out of bounds. 

We have nobody else for this year, so its whatever. For next year, Is he even worthy of being a backup?

Just now, 49ersfan said:

We have nobody else for this year, so its whatever. For next year, Is he even worthy of being a backup?

He doesn't look to me to be anything other than what most of us expected he was - a late round pick that would have no NFL career. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

OMG this guy is freaking garbage. What is he doing? He throws it accurate and Hyde picks up 10 and gets out of bounds. 

Or Hyde could sit in the flat he had no reason to keep striving toward the sideline after the ball was thrown. I’ve notice Hyde doesn’t really adjust his routes to the ball in the air. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lets see how he does the rest of the season to see if he is even back up worthy. Right now he's not NFL worthy if we're being honest.

To be honest, I'd rather just see Hoyer back. I didn't want to see Beathard to begin with, and though I advocated that we NOT give up on him once he's in and go back to Hoyer - he's going to get someone hurt with his horrible accuracy. 

Archived