CFB Week 1 Game Thread

ramssuperbowl99

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

If I played as poorly as he did, I'd want to forget it too

All jokes aside though he genuinely did have like 2-3 bad concussions and IIRC he had a couple concussions at Ohio State. The fact that he's openly admitting to not remembering an entire NFL season is a serious cause for concern, he might have serious brain damage. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Oregon's run with their crazy spread offense and different uniform every week was legendary. 

Indeed. 

Helfrich was a huge downgrade. I like Cristobal, but he has a rebuild to complete and our best assistants keep leaving. 

That bum Taggart didn't help matters either. Screw that guy. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Other than Georgia and LSU, both kinda, has there really been any programs that have been able to sustain any type of success from the SEC? Auburn and Florida had their moments but they were fairly short lived. What happened to Ole Miss didn't they have like the greatest recruiting classes ever for a couple of years?

Just now, NYRaider said:

Other than Georgia and LSU, both kinda, has there really been any programs that have been able to sustain any type of success from the SEC? Auburn and Florida had their moments but they were fairly short lived. What happened to Ole Miss didn't they have like the greatest recruiting classes ever for a couple of years?

Have you SEEN the quality of strippers around Oxford? That wasn't sustainable lol

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Things are looking up for UCLA football and basketball. UCLA should be a top 10 team in basketball this year and have the #1 recruit coming in next year. 

Yup, things have turned around quickly. Apparel deal with Nike has helped but we have two serious program builder head coaches now. UCLA is getting the 5 stars in basketball now, and they’ll start getting the 4 stars more consistently in football going forward. I’m all in on Chip and Mick.