The Raider Chopping Block 🪓

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Apparently White may not be out that long. I thought he was done for.

He looked so good in coverage in the Rams game that I legit think he could play serious snaps this year. 

If Morrow misses significant time and White is out for the first few weeks, Deablo and/or Morrow are going to have to play...

surprised to see Bowers over Carrier. He did look good on that TD though. Carrier was a solid 3rd TE for us. 

I hate keeping 3 QB's, Peterman is a waste of a roster spot. 

Nixon, Morrow and White are destined for IR. 

I really like Ragas, but Gruden loves him some pass pro. $3mill for an injured #3 RB though? Richard can go to IR, and im assuming wed bring back Ragas. 

Surprised were only keeping 5 WR's but 7 LB's! Who says Gruden only cares about offense lol 

To a man, this is about as talented a roster as weve had in a while. Young and unproven in spots but i feel good about it. 

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

He was OK but you could put a number one corner on him and he would be neutralize you don’t need to have safety help over the top for that

He was 15th in 2019, 11th in 2018, 5th in 2017, and 12th in 2016 in yards per reception. 

ETA: Tyreek Hill has a career 14.7 ypc, Tyrell Williams has a career 16.1 ypc.

Edited by NYRaider

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

To a man, this is about as talented a roster as weve had in a while. Young and unproven in spots but i feel good about it. 

We're extremely young and unproven at WR, OL, LB, and S. The youth and lack of depth at WR and across the OL could come back to haunt us.