The Raider Chopping Block 🪓

RaidersAreOne

Cut down day. Let’s see if Brown or Snead make the team. Feel like Snead has a better chance. 

Brown and Richard are two guys that I’ll be interested in seeing what happens to them. Keeping a 3rd RB who makes 3 million is just dumb. Brown has shown nothing so I think the writing is on the wall with that one. Lawson makes the team cause they don’t really have to make a decision on keeping him until his yearly suspension is up. 

Edited by agarcia34

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Spent the whole off season hurt. Sucks but if you can’t get on the field then the coaches can’t see what you got and this coaching staff isn’t tied to him

Vinny agrees. Too bad because he saved us that Charger game. Still has tons of potential. I don't think he'll be out of a job long.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Maybe we're waiting to see who else is cut by other teams that we can snap up before we bring down the guillotine.........

I've already seen a few pop up. 

The Packers let St. Brown walk. I'd take a flyer on him over keeping Snead or Brown. 

Not surprising. Had two good plays in 2 years since being drafted, then missed most of camp with injury. I thought he had a shot with Nixon apparently requiring surgery and Lawson on the suspended list.

Mullen/Hayward/Hobbs/Arnette/Amik...?

Edited by Turnobili