The Raider Chopping Block 🪓

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I don’t understand how you can cut Karl Joseph before you cut leavitt. There’s literally no aspect to that that makes sense

The two UDFA that we gave big bonuses too also got cut, lol. Mayock is questionable at best.

18 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Can't keep wasting draft capital on" if it would have worked " guys. 

Yup. 

Geezy would defend throwing multiple 1sts at the Cowboys for Randy Gregory and tossing a handful of 2nds to obtain rights to Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon though, just so he could remind everyone that he doesn't ever complain about anything and so he's a superior fan and football savant. 

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Yup. 

Geezy would defend throwing multiple 1sts at the Cowboys for Randy Gregory and tossing a handful of 2nds to obtain rights to Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon though, just so he could remind everyone that he doesn't ever complain about anything and so he's a superior fan and football savant. 

Yea ok, I just don’t pretend to know more than actual football guys and be a negative Nancy for spending money to bring back a young WR you like, for not much money. You guys ***** and moan about every transaction. Give the organization no credit and act like you could do better. I choose to be optimistic, and not use hindsight to validate the couple things I was right about and completely ignore the things you were completely wrong about. Obviously the organization has made some mistakes, but crying about Keelan Doss of all people lmao come on now.

• Like 2