The Raider Chopping Block 🪓

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, Turnobili said:

i remember in one of the JaMarcus years, Nnamid gave an interview where he said the corners always had good coverage but Russell kept zipping the balls through tiny windows. its amazing how much these guys love to blow smoke

I'm sure Jamarcus did have some amazing moments at practice, dude was a freak. Just didn't have the mental ability to be a great NFL player.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Tom Cable wasn't cutting one of his guys.

I somehow feel like they’re going to keep that 72 guy that’s horrible at tackle just because of how big he is. 

Brandon Parker I have no problem with because he can actually play left tackle in a backup capacity

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

To be fair JaMarcus problem was not his arm he had one of the best arms probably ever his problem was the mental part of the game and his drive to get better at the most important/difficult position in football

Yep. Sizzurp in Prichard is what did him in. 

He was in it for the money and that was it. There was no drive to get better. He had every physical tool needed. He just didn't care.

2 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

If Bryant,AB and Brown weren't idiots they would be in the HOF. That's how good these players were.

Exactly, guys in here complain about lack of talent everyday and when we take a risk, and it don’t workout complain some more. Ideally we wouldn’t be in the position we are in to have to take these risks but I’m not mad that we did. AB and Trent were top 3 at their position when we got them. 

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Yep. Sizzurp in Prichard is what did him in. 

He was in it for the money and that was it. There was no drive to get better. He had every physical tool needed. He just didn't care.

Yeah dude could've been Josh Allen if he actually wanted to be great. 

Just now, Geezy said:

Exactly, guys in here complain about lack of talent everyday and when we take a risk, and it don’t workout complain some more. Ideally we wouldn’t be in the position we are in to have to take these risks but I’m not mad that we did. AB and Trent were top 3 at their position when we got them. 

The Antonio Brown trade was made to appease the fans during our final season in Oakland after we had just traded Mack right before the season started the year before. I don't mind that we took that risk, he's an elite player. The Trent Brown deal was kind of risky from the start, he was making twice as much as the second highest paid RT in the league and had always had weight issues.

Just now, Geezy said:

1. Bryant wasn't going in the HoF based on his play to that point. 

2. There are calculated risks and reckless ones. AB and Bryant were known problems that we gave up too much for. Between AB, Bryant, and Bell, Pittsburgh got rid of 3 absolute head cases and raked in the profits. We got fleeced for 2/3 of that like a bunch of suckers. Bryant was a moron and Brown didn't want to be in Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh wanted him gone, and we got suckered (literally twice in a row) for someone with zero intention of playing long term for us. How is that not obvious at this point? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

He didn’t even have the mental ability to keep his money. Or just say no to “purple drank” lmao! Prolly still has his fur coat tho. SMH (just wanted me some Adrian Peterson.lol)

We coulda took anyone else in that draft smh, that 1st round was loaded