The Raider Chopping Block 🪓

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Lol what?

No. He didn't. 

My bad, 8 and then 6. The point is he had production in the league to validate using picks to bring him in. He was a knucklehead we gambled on and didn’t work. 

8 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Yup. 

Geezy would defend throwing multiple 1sts at the Cowboys for Randy Gregory and tossing a handful of 2nds to obtain rights to Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon though, just so he could remind everyone that he doesn't ever complain about anything and so he's a superior fan and football savant. 

I just wish we would've traded a 3rd and 5th for Leonard Williams, lol.

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

My bad, 8 and then 6. The point is he had production in the league to validate using picks to bring him in. He was a knucklehead we gambled on and didn’t work. 

Bryant was coming off of a season he missed due to suspension and a 600 yard/3 TD season when we traded for him. 

7 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

It’s not even the about leavitt getting cut. its the fact that you cut Karl Joseph who’s getting paid for veteran minimum before you cut leavitt

This, but then the Teamer tweet from Vic. If he’s kept, I won’t be mad. Didn’t realize he had history with Gus, and has stood out a bit. Not mad at his upside. Still, if Leavitt is somehow kept, I’m gonna be heated. 

2 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Yea ok, I just don’t pretend to know more than actual football guys and be a negative Nancy for spending money to bring back a young WR you like, for not much money. You guys ***** and moan about every transaction. Give the organization no credit and act like you could do better. I choose to be optimistic, and not use hindsight to validate the couple things I was right about and completely ignore the things you were completely wrong about. Obviously the organization has made some mistakes, but crying about Keelan Doss of all people lmao come on now.

Do you even know football?

The last time Martavis Bryant had double digit tds was at TL Hannah High School. You obviously just spout whatever nonsense you think sounds good to be a contrarian. 

Just now, Geezy said:

This, but then the Teamer tweet from Vic. If he’s kept, I won’t be mad. Didn’t realize he had history with Gus, and has stood out a bit. Not mad at his upside. Still, if Leavitt is somehow kept, I’m gonna be heated. 

Again it’s not about teamer who I think is a really good player it’s about getting rid of a better player before you get rid of worst player(especially if you keep him)

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Do you even know football?

The last time Martavis Bryant had double digit tds was at TL Hannah High School. You obviously just spout whatever nonsense you think sounds good to be a contrarian. 

Relax Nancy, I was off by two TDs. 

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

8 and 6 are worth day 2 picks for a dude Pittsburgh couldn't wait to get rid of and was literally one misstep away from being out of the league?

Thank God you don't run the team 

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

Again it’s not about teamer who I think is a really good player it’s about getting rid of a better player before you get rid of worst player(especially if you keep him)

I really don’t care about the order in which they’re let go, it’s about who’s ultimately kept that’s important.

5 minutes ago, Geezy said:

He wasn't worth the gamble. 10 and 12 tds maybe. But his production with his off the field stuff shouldn't have netted steelers a 3rd. Just about everybody said we overpaid at the time. 

• Like 1

Just now, Geezy said:

Relax Nancy, I was off by two TDs. 

Oh it's ok. The optimistic choice allows for you to claim 2 phantom TDs. After all, blind optimism is so much funner than reality. 

I'll play that too. Keep Leavitt. He's been around. Nobody knows whether or not he'll set a new league record for INTs this year and makes Charles Woodson look like Erik Harris. I'm choosing to be optimistic about his future. It's totally sensible! Dude is really just a play away from Canton guys!