The Raider Chopping Block 🪓

RaidersAreOne

20 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Smh. I feel like he was better than John Simpson

I think you're the only one that's said that and to be fair, Simpson has looked pretty poor when I've watched him, really disappointing. Gotta say Cotton has been kind of anonymous to me but that's a good thing on OL usually.......

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Actually, I derided the moves from the get go. 

Pittsburgh, love them or hate them, run a tight ship and have done so for a long time while being successful. If they wamt you gone, I don't want you. You're a lost cause at that point. One would have to be delusional to not see the clear as day signs of Brown being a massive pain in the @$$. Dude had it made and faceplanted off a cliff out of nowhere with the Steelers. Anyone paying any reasonable bit of attention and not having an ABan crush should have seen it coming.

The thing is Reggie brought in a bunch of high character guys during his tenure. College captains left and right, where did that get us? I believe you need a mix of both, and yes AB was off a little but no one seen him going out the way he did, dude literally cost himself 10s of millions of dollars.

3 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I think you're the only one that's said that and to be fair, Simpson has looked pretty poor when I've watched him, really disappointing. Gotta say Cotton has been kind of anonymous to me but that's a good thing on OL usually.......

Man, I was excited about Simpson and he got some good reviews early in the off-season from the guys at the Athletic, but he doesn’t look like he’s anywhere near starting over Richie or Good. 

1 minute ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

He kept getting suspended( 20 games ) He had 1,900+ yards and 17 TDs in his 3 years at Pitt. (Plus he was only 24)

Bryant was a straight baller, just couldn’t keep his stuff in line. I don’t get these guys man

Just now, Geezy said:

Man, I was excited about Simpson and he got some good reviews early in the off-season from the guys at the Athletic, but he doesn’t look like he’s anywhere near starting over Richie or Good. 

He looks ready as a run blocker but it’s a Pass blocker he’s not there yet

2 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

He kept getting suspended( 20 games ) He had 1,900+ yards and 17 TDs in his 3 years at Pitt. (Plus he was only 24)

1,900 yards and 17 TD's in 3 years averages out to like 650 yards and 6 TD's per year. Renfrow has 1,200 yards in 2 years, is he a future HOFer?