The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

VC

bcb1213 - 3 - Daniel, The Orca, skywindO2

Matts4313 - 3 - HokieHigh, Tk3, Dome

gopherwrestler - 2 - squire12, Forge

Raves - 2 - Matts4313, jasonwbantle

Daniel - 2 - Malfatron, Player B

HokieHigh - 2 - rackcs, Pickle Rick

Tk3 - 1 - Swag

squire12 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Player B - 1 - bcb1213

Swag - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

kingseanjohn - 1 - swoosh

Dome - 1 - TL2

TL2 - 1 - Mwil23

jasonwbantle - 1 - [Raves]

Yet to vote: kingseanjohn

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

Matts said raves is scum as per his role 

we then vote raves and see if he’s lying or telling the truth. 

If raves flips town after lunch, we know to kill matts as a liar. Say sorry to raves for lynching the wrong guy

If raves flips scum, we know matts is telling the truth and a town/independent we can probably trust

Make sense?

No.  That's a terrible idea.

I don't think anyone actually believes Matts, and I'd bet no one also thinks that that is something he'd do as scum.  So that's a great way to potentially eliminate two town.

Or one scum by pure luck, which would still tell us nothing about Matts.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

To convert and kill every night until we control the vote and win alone.  If @HokieHigh dies all converts die as well and i become indy survivor aligned. 

Hokie wants to convert @Malfatron n1 and kill @TL-TwoWinsAway.  I want to kill @swoosh for revenge and convert @Raves, followed by bantle for the lols 🤣

I feel so left out.

Just now, Daniel said:

No.  That's a terrible idea.

I don't think anyone actually believes Matts, and I'd bet no one also thinks that that is something he'd do as scum.  So that's a great way to potentially eliminate two town.

Or one scum by pure luck, which would still tell us nothing about Matts.

Why as town would he lie about that? And why would he do that as scum? I don’t understand why ppl say the **** they do then. They just don’t care and sabotage the game on purpose?

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

in the context of the game, how is Judas evil? hes helping a child against his crazy mom, no?

also, would it help if you were killed and turn into Black judas?

Judas (ユダ, Yuda) is an unlockable character in The Binding of Isaac. He is unlocked by completing The Womb or Utero for the first time. In Rebirth, Judas is unlocked by defeating Satan for the first time with any character. When a character dies holding Judas' Shadow, they will be revived as Black Judas. Black Judas spawns with two black hearts, a base speed of 1.1,and a damage multiplier of two, this is the highest base multiplier in Rebirth.

That would be cool. But there might be a black Judas already as I don’t see that many characters.

If I have that ability, I wasn’t told.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Why as town would he lie about that? And why would he do that as scum? I don’t understand why ppl say the **** they do then. They just don’t care and sabotage the game on purpose?

I thought he was doing it as a joke, but he's seemingly not coming off of it.

I think still as a joke.