The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

56 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I thought we cleared swoosh from two nights ago the same way we cleared Daniel last night . Am I missing something? I thought orca or carl was the lynch today?

nobody is cleared cleared but I’m a lot more cleared than orca 

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

I saw that. But that doesn’t mean he had to be the one to kill him. It would make sense, but there was a reason you were on the top of everyone’s list of u recall. And I thought we cleared swoosh last night when he gave us scum.

I'm usually on everyone's list. Thats nothing new. Doesnt mean its accurate 

The writeups in these games usually have little clues and the sword is the clue that links Skywinds move with Player B and Swoosh. It isn't a guarantee, nothing really is these games. What you have to do is look at probabilities. The probability that a player would redirect player B at night without knowing player B goes somewhere is basically 0. Meaning Player B reached its destination of Swoosh if @skywindO2 is telling the truth, which i believe he is unless he is scum, which i don't believe. Player B returned to life as I believe he said it would and looks to be after him. All clues of a genuine claim and telling the truth 

Then you add in your dream invest gifted to me. You know it was real, I know it was real. You have to take a leap of faith that I told everyone the correct names. It is what it is, im telling the truth. If I was scum it would have been easier to say I got nothing honestly. People probably would have lynched you. High probability. Id say that adds weight to my truthfulness, but thats for you and everyone else to decide

Then you need to think about how games are setup. Nacho games usually have more than 1 scum faction. Either two basically equal ones or a mafia/cult. Both are bad and threats to town. Even if Swoosh isn't Bible, its all but certain he isnt town. Given he lied about his alignment, most likley probability wise a threat to town. Look at the reveals of other nontown players. 2 have flipped nontown, but town friendly. Odds of being 3 of those in a game like this aren't high. Are they low, maybe not. Probably 35% chance. 

Then look at when Swoosh was made the claim. I believe he had been the leading vote getter with like 4 votes based on the dream (ill check later). If he is scum which seems the highest probability given the above, he must do something to appear town again. To do that he gives town Josh's name. Now most likley he wouldn't give up his own teammate so maybe not Bible aligned, then again Josh had been missing all game so bussing his teammate is a win/win for him if he is Bible. So he isnt cleared of anything and given skywinds info is most likley scum of some kind. If he isnt Bible he most likely is cult based on him being coy about his move. As a cult he might be able to recruit anyone who wasn't Bible aligned so if he failed on Josh that was a good bet, kind of like an invest. Which a few games ago I used that exact tactic with Swoosh when we were the cult. The probability he uses it again when he can id say is high

I'm not sure what im saying at the moment so ill pause and see if this made sense even to me

Just now, swoosh said:

nobody is cleared cleared but I’m a lot more cleared than orca 

I just know you gave us scum night 3 and Daniel gave us scum night 4. Malf and mwil are dead so I’m running out of ppl to look for for answers. @Ravesis probably town but has been acting scummy and locking his vote on me another townie since day 1

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm usually on everyone's list. Thats nothing new. Doesnt mean its accurate 

The writeups in these games usually have little clues and the sword is the clue that links Skywinds move with Player B and Swoosh. It isn't a guarantee, nothing really is these games. What you have to do is look at probabilities. The probability that a player would redirect player B at night without knowing player B goes somewhere is basically 0. Meaning Player B reached its destination of Swoosh if @skywindO2 is telling the truth, which i believe he is unless he is scum, which i don't believe. Player B returned to life as I believe he said it would and looks to be after him. All clues of a genuine claim and telling the truth 

Then you add in your dream invest gifted to me. You know it was real, I know it was real. You have to take a leap of faith that I told everyone the correct names. It is what it is, im telling the truth. If I was scum it would have been easier to say I got nothing honestly. People probably would have lynched you. High probability. Id say that adds weight to my truthfulness, but thats for you and everyone else to decide

Then you need to think about how games are setup. Nacho games usually have more than 1 scum faction. Either two basically equal ones or a mafia/cult. Both are bad and threats to town. Even if Swoosh isn't Bible, its all but certain he isnt town. Given he lied about his alignment, most likley probability wise a threat to town. Look at the reveals of other nontown players. 2 have flipped nontown, but town friendly. Odds of being 3 of those in a game like this aren't high. Are they low, maybe not. Probably 35% chance. 

Then look at when Swoosh was made the claim. I believe he had been the leading vote getter with like 4 votes based on the dream (ill check later). If he is scum which seems the highest probability given the above, he must do something to appear town again. To do that he gives town Josh's name. Now most likley he wouldn't give up his own teammate so maybe not Bible aligned, then again Josh had been missing all game so bussing his teammate is a win/win for him if he is Bible. So he isnt cleared of anything and given skywinds info is most likley scum of some kind. If he isnt Bible he most likely is cult based on him being coy about his move. As a cult he might be able to recruit anyone who wasn't Bible aligned so if he failed on Josh that was a good bet, kind of like an invest. Which a few games ago I used that exact tactic with Swoosh when we were the cult. The probability he uses it again when he can id say is high

I'm not sure what im saying at the moment so ill pause and see if this made sense even to me

On 9/9/2021 at 12:40 PM, swoosh said:

Josh

On 9/9/2021 at 12:50 PM, swoosh said:

I'd rather josh come on here and answer my question first, but I will reveal if he doesn't come on 

On 9/9/2021 at 12:37 PM, swoosh said:

@Malfatron just to be clear (still reading up), but I'm in the lead bc I was one of 3 who appeared in a dream from orca who said what exactly? 

On 9/9/2021 at 12:40 PM, swoosh said:

waiting for someone to come on 

On 9/9/2021 at 12:34 PM, swoosh said:

@JoshstraDaymus what's your alignment? 

On 9/9/2021 at 12:35 PM, swoosh said:

I do have something

Swoosh's posts that came right after this vote count 

On 9/9/2021 at 12:16 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

swoosh - 4 - Malfatron, jasonwbantle, The Orca, Clot A

Malfatron - 4 - gopherwrestler, squire12, [Dome], Tk3

jasonwbantle - 2 - Daniel, [Raves]