The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

27 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

skywind is playing different from last game, where he was constantly trying to encourage chatter even if he didn't know what direction to take it. absent a major intelligence release, i'm not moving my vote again

wind turbine GIF by Sandia National Labs

Honestly, fair. 

I'm a bit pre-occupied today with the holiday. When I'm back to work tomorrow, I'll check in on the thread more and schit-post with regular frequency. 

Just now, Forge said:

@Malfatron what's the fourth one jumping on mean? 

I was actually just testing a theory that the reason that Mwil or someone was given an extra vote was because Jason got a majority, appears that wasn't the case as no one had a double vote, or at least it disappeared once ksj had 3 votes on him.

jason

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

I was actually just testing a theory that the reason that Mwil or someone was given an extra vote was because Jason got a majority, appears that wasn't the case as no one had a double vote, or at least it disappeared once ksj had 3 votes on him.

jason

Why does this matter, and why did you feel compelled to pre-emptively explain?

1 hour ago, Dome said:

@jasonwbantle why do you think me lying means I’m scum? Or does it just seem easy to push? 

Did you stop to consider why I may have lied? 
Did you consider why I would admit to lying so quickly?
Did you consider whether or not the lie was even remotely detrimental to town?

town players lie all the time, me especially. 

so is it a real read for you, or just an easy thing to push you thought others might jump on?

I don’t lie.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why does this matter, and why did you feel compelled to pre-emptively explain?

last time I was in the Rick and Morty game everyone was so involved in figuring out the mechanics of the game, so I wanted to test something in figuring out a mechanic, if it was one and not just an ability that was rescinded or whatever, and share my thoughts on it.

• Like 1