The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Just a FYI, I asked TKN if my ability could protect from Player B kills, he said they could.

Has Matts claimed?

Because we will need to figure out if it's worth saving him by lynching Player B or not.  I would lean towards keeping Player B alive, since there's a chance he'll target scum and we have at least one sure fire non-town lynch.

But that may change depending on Matts' role.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Has Matts claimed?

Because we will need to figure out if it's worth saving him by lynching Player B or not.  I would lean towards keeping Player B alive, since there's a chance he'll target scum and we have at least one sure fire non-town lynch.

But that may change depending on Matts' role.

Well Player B will just revive if killed so trying to kill him doesn't help.  I was just saying that if the time comes, I can keep someone that Player B will kill at night alive.

24 minutes ago, Daniel said:

This is a pretty good list with what we know imo.

Saying “I’m not scum, but I won’t fight the case against it myself,” isn’t a good look.

I really don’t care what you say, so you aren’t convincing me to trust you. There are clear and obvious red flags, but you aren’t the priority lynch either.

Saying that anyone, objectively, has any reason to trust you is disingenuous at best, and you know it is.

The more you resist an orca lynch, the more it doesn’t help your case.

Everyone has reason to trust me cause I’m town and caught scum on a lie.

How exactly am I resisting an orca lynch lmfao 

Just now, Dome said:

Everyone has reason to trust me cause I’m town and caught scum on a lie.

How exactly am I resisting an orca lynch lmfao 

The way you "caught scum" is the exact thing I just did to you, until you changed your answer.

We don't know that Carl is scum yet, or that you aren't also scum just because you caught him.

You know all of this, but you continue to push the narrative that "from your point of view" even though you know that's worthless in a mafia game.  The fact that you're doing this, repeatedly, makes you really look like scum just trying to manipulate your way into being cleared.

You resisted the Orca lynch yesterday by pushing Carl and literally taking away votes from orca with an ability.  You seem to be continuing to push Carl as the lynch today.

By the way @Daniel at this stage I'm at the mercy of you all. So I really don't care much. You lynch me, half the game goes with me as well. I'm good with that if you want to go that route. Im sure scum is as well

The smart town play is to push the unknowns or Carl, since they are clearly most likley Bible. I tell you all who to protect and he can fix you all at night 

But hey, I'm only playing for town like I always do. Nothing to see here 

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

The way you "caught scum" is the exact thing I just did to you, until you changed your answer.

We don't know that Carl is scum yet, or that you aren't also scum just because you caught him.

And Carl didn’t change his answer he stuck to his lie. I got clarification from the mod and realized I had no reports. So that’s the difference.

I know Carl is scum. Just because you don’t know it doesn’t mean it’s not true.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You know all of this, but you continue to push the narrative that "from your point of view" even though you know that's worthless in a mafia game.  The fact that you're doing this, repeatedly, makes you really look like scum just trying to manipulate your way into being cleared.

I don’t care how it makes me look.

This game is everyone trying to make people believe their point of view, especially when they know they’re right.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You resisted the Orca lynch yesterday by pushing Carl and literally taking away votes from orca with an ability.  You seem to be continuing to push Carl as the lynch today.

preferring one over the other isn’t resisting anything, by this logic everyone on orca is resisting a Carl lynch and should be looked at with scrutiny as well. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

And Carl didn’t change his answer he stuck to his lie. I got clarification from the mod and realized I had no reports. So that’s the difference.

I know Carl is scum. Just because you don’t know it doesn’t mean it’s not true.

I don’t care how it makes me look.

This game is everyone trying to make people believe their point of view, especially when they know they’re right.

preferring one over the other isn’t resisting anything, by this logic everyone on orca is resisting a Carl lynch and should be looked at with scrutiny as well. 

I mean, you literally accused Swag of this yesterday, so...