The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@Raves i understand your stance on swoosh now...

why did you wait until 30 minutes before night to voice your concern about my vote placement?

I don't remember voicing a concern about your vote placement.  I simply voiced that I was pro-Orca/Carl tonight.  But with Matts getting a tie/majority I swapped to Orca to ensure one of the 2 were the lynch.

Just now, Raves said:

I don't remember voicing a concern about your vote placement.  I simply voiced that I was pro-Orca/Carl tonight.  But with Matts getting a tie/majority I swapped to Orca to ensure one of the 2 were the lynch.

you suggested I was trying to keep a scummate alive, which suggests concern with my vote placement...

if it doesn't, please explain that

Just now, Raves said:

Seriously?  We both know if I was scum I'd already be dead considering I don't make friends to begin with and appear super scummy when I'm not town.

the more you fall back on this, the less effective it becomes.

just walk me through why your mood changed about me in the last hour or so, seems like it has but maybe I'm misremembering.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

you suggested I was trying to keep a scummate alive, which suggests concern with my vote placement...

if it doesn't, please explain that

This was in response to Carl's comment about the Swoosh/Dome connect, though it would really be in a Dome/Carl connection, though IIRC you are the one that said Carl was scum so that wouldn't make sense unless you were coaching him in this situation and set it up, but no matter how good you are, which you are good, you couldn't do that with all the previous votes.  It was more of a throwaway comment to placate the person that I thought was equally scum in Carl going forward, but considering you brought attention to it I just explained it to you.