The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Raves said:

the scenario you're playing out is that we have multiple issues for isaac-aligned.  one that there was a faction kill it seems still on Dome as well as teh fact that someone tried to do something to you.  So that's 2 potential non-isaac aligned individuals we need to remove still after 4 are already removed.  That means 6+ non-town IIRC.

1) where did I change my story? you claimed I changed my story. 

2) yes, I would buy there being 6 non-town with this set up. 

Just now, swoosh said:

1) where did I change my story? you claimed I changed my story. 

2) yes, I would buy there being 6 non-town with this set up. 

1) I'm drunk maybe I misread/remembered

2) that's a scary thought then.  Especially since I really don't konw how many people are left in this game and at least 2 will be non-Isaac.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

2) that's a scary thought then.  Especially since I really don't konw how many people are left in this game and at least 2 will be non-Isaac.

There are nine players left in the game (including Player B), listed below.

VC

rackcs - 3 - swoosh, Daniel, jasonwbantle

gopherwrestler - 1 - [Player B]

Raves - 1 - Matts4313

swoosh - 1 - Raves

Vote or die: @HokieHigh

Yet to vote: rackcs, gopherwrestler

About 21 hours, 55 minutes left in the day, but it can be hammered early if enough votes are [locked] that would clinch the result.

• Like 1

Just now, Raves said:

8 left. likely 6-1-1 or 6-2 (bible being done) if I were to guess 

not that scary. we have this. 

if there are 3+ "bad guys" left, then nacho screwed us from the start. we've been money so far.

Just now, swoosh said:

if there are 3+ "bad guys" left, then nacho screwed us from the start. we've been money so far.

Well at least tell me this, do you know the exact number of people that visited you or not?

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Yup us lynching orca and me killing carl is what is gonna win this for us. Unless raves continues to try and kill town

Edited by jasonwbantle

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Shocking 

So you didnt' ignore me then?  Yes, it's the weekend, I'm enjoying myself and watching football before I have to be a responsible adult on the weekday for my 9-5 job.  Do you have any useful information or an attempt at trying to figure out the information that's been provided yet?

Just now, Raves said:

Well at least tell me this, do you know the exact number of people that visited you or not?

I do not. I've said from the beginning that there were at least 2, one of which was dome. 

if I were to guess though, it was 2 exactly, unless town protected me from a kill. which is you, right? so unless you protected me, I'd put good money on 2 exactly. but again, I don't know that. I know there were at least 2. 

1 minute ago, Raves said:

So you didnt' ignore me then?  Yes, it's the weekend, I'm enjoying myself and watching football before I have to be a responsible adult on the weekday for my 9-5 job.  Do you have any useful information or an attempt at trying to figure out the information that's been provided yet?

Yup but you refuse to listen as you keep saying you’ll vote town. Wasting our damn time. So have another one.