The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Why are you so scared to tell us? Are you Isaac-aligned?

Yes, I'm Isaac-Aligned, I'm not tainted nor have I been told I've been tainted.  It's not that I'm scared to telling anyone it's the fact I'm trying to figure out who killed Dome if it wasn't scum.  We already know you are behind Carl's death, but either Dome was killed by scum and another scum tried to kill Swoosh or someone that wasn't scum killed Dome while scum tried to swoosh.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Yes, I'm Isaac-Aligned, I'm not tainted nor have I been told I've been tainted.  It's not that I'm scared to telling anyone it's the fact I'm trying to figure out who killed Dome if it wasn't scum.  We already know you are behind Carl's death, but either Dome was killed by scum and another scum tried to kill Swoosh or someone that wasn't scum killed Dome while scum tried to swoosh.

nobody tried to “kill” me, for the record.

Just now, swoosh said:

nobody tried to “kill” me, for the record.

Well the kill on dome also didn't match the typical scum aligned kills, or at least what we've pieced together as scum kills, so it's still sus.  And this is coming from someone who has felt you were town so you should understand how much it took to make me question this.

Just now, Raves said:

Well the kill on dome also didn't match the typical scum aligned kills, or at least what we've pieced together as scum kills, so it's still sus.  And this is coming from someone who has felt you were town so you should understand how much it took to make me question this.

sober up 🙃

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

and I really wish you wouldn’t press at the moment because we need to hear from racks, matts, and hokies in particular. gopher too but I’m less concerned there.

I mean pressuring you would still get answers if someone tried to jump onto you without explanation.  At this point I think everyone needs to just claim since we more or less know most rolls and clarification could identify fake claims.

@Matts4313 @rackcs @HokieHigh @gopherwrestler

Just now, Raves said:

that'll be in the morning, I'm still up and wired on Monster, I'm scum hunting baby.  So either help or get caught in my wide spread net that will likely miss!

I'm waiting for the same people you are. Unfortunately everyone on right now is town in my eyes

Just now, swoosh said:

I'm waiting for the same people you are. Unfortunately everyone on right now is town in my eyes

Well I've had you as town, but your claim last night has me worried.  Why exactly do you think they were up to no good?  Did shadows surround you and you're roleblocked tomorrow?

Just now, swoosh said:

do I have this right? off the top of my head, so don't shoot me in the head if anything is off. 

claims to be tainted:

jason

gopher

claims to be taint free:

raves

hasn't said:

swoosh

daniel

matts

racks

hokie

You're right on me and Jason 100% to my recollection, but I still want your answer on why you think at least one person that visited you was up to no good.

@swooshas to why I'm so insistent, obv I'm drunk and going to bed soon so tomorrow I won't have as much time to focus on teh game, especially since even drunk I should probably get some work done tonight to report tomorrow in stand-up... thankfully it's just building tables and a barebone pages.  Not to mention a basic testing locally as the client.