The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

As for my results, Night 1 I targeted Mwil and rolled a D2, he was not tainted. Night 2 I targeted squire and rolled a D3. Night 3 I targeted Jason and rolled a D3. Night 4 I targeted swoosh and rolled a D1 but was roleblocked. Night 5 I targeted raves and rolled a D3. Night 6 I targeted Dome and rolled a D4 and saw Carl target him.

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

As for my results, Night 1 I targeted Mwil and rolled a D2, he was not tainted. Night 2 I targeted squire and rolled a D3. Night 3 I targeted Jason and rolled a D3. Night 4 I targeted swoosh and rolled a D1 but was roleblocked. Night 5 I targeted raves and rolled a D3. Night 6 I targeted Dome and rolled a D4 and saw Carl target him.

So what exactly did you do to me on N5 then?

15 minutes ago, swoosh said:

last night. it's how I knew I had at least two visitors. 

I know who it was, and I think I know what they were doing.

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Thank you.

Now just Hokie.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

yep, best to wait to hear from hokie first. that's good news though.

I have some thoughts as well. 

The reason I know who visited you and what they were doing is because I'm no longer tainted.  I assume you know who it was?

I had info on them from MWil previously, so I kinda knew what they did.

21 minutes ago, Daniel said:

The reason I know who visited you and what they were doing is because I'm no longer tainted.  I assume you know who it was?

I had info on them from MWil previously, so I kinda knew what they did.

I have an idea, but not sure who visited me other than dome. I don't get names. I only know one was dome because it was the double vote. 

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I have an idea, but not sure who visited me other than dome. I don't get names. I only know one was dome because it was the double vote. 

Eh, I'll go ahead and reveal since he's never around.  I believe it was gopher.  His ability has something to do with removing taints.  I assume it's one of those things where if the person isn't tainted, they become tainted.