The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Isaac executed a speedrun through the Dark Room, deciding nearly instantly that the final vermin was @HokieHigh. They used their powered up tears to melt him into a pile of flesh and blood.

Sadly, he was not the enemy, and was instead The Savage, previously Samson, and was aligned with Isaac.

Autopsy:

Spoiler

@HokieHigh was:

The Savage
Character_Tainted_Samson_appearance.png

"A man of quick temper acts foolishly, and a man of evil devices is hated." - Proverbs 14:17

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• HLA15RJ.pngSuicide King
    • Once per game, at night, you may target yourself with this ability. Targeted player receives a report of the identity of one random player that isn't Isaac-aligned, then is killed.
  • YJxNJ43.pngBerserk (PASSIVE)
    • Each night you automatically target all players voting for you, no lynch, or who didn't vote at the end of the previous day (this counts as your move during the night; you can only use another move if there are no such players).
    • Targeted players are roleblocked. If this ability is successful on a player two nights in a row, they are killed.
  • cVZ0bnn.pngSamson's Chains (DAY ACTION)
    • Once per day, target a player to prevent them from being targeted by Berserk during the following night. Do this via PM before the day is actually hammered.

@HokieHigh was previously:

Samson
Character_Samson_appearance.png

"And Samson said, 'With the jawbone of an donkey, I have piled them in heaps! With the jawbone of an donkey, I have slain a thousand men.'" - Judges 15:16

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• ziY0cYB.pngBloody Lust
    • Twice per game, at night, target a player who was voting for you at the end of the previous day. That player is killed.
  • BS4YI4H.pngLusty Blood
    • Once per game, at night, if a player aligned with you was lynched the previous day, kill a target player who was voting for that player at the end of the day.
    • You cannot use this ability on the first night of the game.

Night moves are due 4:30 PM ET tomorrow, although I can process the night early if everyone's move are in (even if you intend to do nothing, I will need you to tell me this via PM).

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Why were you so sure it was hokie???? I just assumed u were right. What happened.

process of elimination to suspect hokie or matts. both have had scummy votes all game long. 

29 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I was thinking hokie for a bit of a gamey reason - don't we all have moves at this point? or at least the option of a move? hokie hasn't posted, but somehow got a move in? unless he submitted a move in yesterday, but he didn't even vote yesterday. seems fishy. 

not why I suspect hokie, but just gives him the edge over matts. 

then a bit of a gamey reason to flip the edge to hokie. 

23 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

So player b was protected

matts visited player b

thats all I know from night phase 

then this sealed it for me.