GDT 9/13/21 Week 1: 0-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-0 Las Vegas Raiders

DreamKid

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Meh. I’d rather have the skill position players. We haven’t overcome those issues with a strong OL IMO. 

The last time we won the SB we got lucky with our OL by McKinnie finally figuring out not to be lazy at a pivotal time and it allowing Oher to be an above average RT vs a below average LT.

Yet through all that we had easily the best weapons we’ve had in franchise history outside of maybe what we’ve assembled this season. Anquan Boldin, Torrey Smith, Jacoby Jones, Dennis Pitta, Ray Rice. We needed to eek out every last bit of that offensive explosiveness to win it all. We haven’t had that explosiveness the last few seasons and it’s ultimately been the difference when our OL has fallen apart the last few playoffs.

I think it’s far easier to improve an OL over the course of a season than to improve the skill positions and playmaker ability of talent.

So I’m down for it. If the OL gels and our skill players can live up to their ability/stay healthy than that gives us our best chance to win it all IMO.

Strong disagree. A good OL and bad skill positions we’ve gone to the divisional round at least.

If the OL plays like this all year, we won’t even make the playoffs. Don’t care who the weapons are

Mark my words

7 minutes ago, drd23 said:

How on earth is Renfrow running into Queen a foul against the defender?

I think it was his arm extension. Had he threw his hands up like the contact caught him off guard, I’m sure he would’ve gotten away with the contact. But his push at the end made it something refs nowadays are going to call 10/10, if not also to protect the WR.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Strong disagree. A good OL and bad skill positions we’ve gone to the divisional round at least.

If the OL plays like this all year, we won’t even make the playoffs. Don’t care who the weapons are

Mark my words

We’ll see. I think we’ve got the skill positions at receiver. I think the problem is the explosiveness at RB that could set things back.

I like Williams, but we’ll need something better than what I’m seeing from Murray as our #2 RB if were going to maximize our skill talent.

6 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

We’ll see. I think we’ve got the skill positions at receiver. I think the problem is the explosiveness at RB that could set things back.

I like Williams, but we’ll need something better than what I’m seeing from Murray as our #2 RB if were going to maximize our skill talent.

The main problem is Lamar getting pressured every single dropback. Tackles are getting abused. Straight up.