Week 8: Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

Just now, lavar703 said:

We have a RB. A good one. He just happens to be 5'8 so the coach keeps taking him out. 

Yea dude I can't disagree but he can't carry it 25 times .

But F it give Thompson the ball 25-30 times this weather way to much to throw 35 time 

2 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

We have no running back is so crazy to me . One thing I don't understand is on 3rd and 6 Pryor was one on one just lob it to him he's freaking 6-5!!!

Two things:

1. That was the playcall. They had trips up top but rolled Cousins to left on a bootleg. The problem was the LT (Nsekhe?) got beat badly forcing Cousins back inside.
  2. Pryor's hands are suspect.

Hate to say it I miss Matt jones .

yea he fumbled but he's better than Perine and he ran the ball better than kelly atleast Matt jones was getting a few 100 yard games .

thompson our only legit running back but he isn't a consistent 25 carry a game back. Today tho would be that day to do it

Just now, lavar703 said:

Part of that has to be on Gruden. Didn't he have issues with the run game in Cinci? 

Not sure.  I think the biggest problem we have is a lack of talent at RB, and our TEs can't block so we get destroyed on the edge.  Gruden has called more running plays that McVay did last year.  

Just now, Woz said:

Two things:

1. That was the playcall. They had trips up top but rolled Cousins to left on a bootleg. The problem was the LT (Nsekhe?) got beat badly forcing Cousins back inside.
  2. Pryor's hands are suspect.

Yea but give Pryor a chance man cus that's better than just getting a sack . 

Archived