Week 8: Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I am a pro-Kirk guy and I almost completely agree. He's the best of the good. 

If the OL was healthy and djax and garcon were still here, I firmly believe we'd be 6-1. Alas, they are not.

I just don't know if I can deal with the rebuild. Because unless we full on tank (which may now happen given the injury situation), I don't see how we're in place for one of the 2018 QBs. That means 2018 becomes a lost season with hopes of 2019 draft.

Without a competent GM, that's a losing proposition.

1 minute ago, Brian23 said:

DNV_M5hWkAABhgG.jpg:orig

Obviously the supporting cast needs to draw a circle around themselves to show the great, 30 million dollar, QB where to throw to.

I doubt the supporting cast could find the time inbetween missing blocks and dropping passes.

Just now, Woz said:

I just don't know if I can deal with the rebuild. Because unless we full on tank (which may now happen given the injury situation), I don't see how we're in place for one of the 2018 QBs. That means 2018 becomes a lost season with hopes of 2019 draft.

Ya any rebuild with Bruce Allen in charge is a waste of time.

Just now, mar29020 said:

ONE PLAY

Dude, it's not just one play. It really isn't. He's not THE PROBLEM but he is a part of it. He has to step up. He has to stop missing receivers running by themselves. Gruden even complained about this in his interview. 

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

I am a pro-Kirk guy and I almost completely agree. He's the best of the good. 

If the OL was healthy and djax and garcon were still here, I firmly believe we'd be 6-1. Alas, they are not.

And I understand the losses and I did expect a transition. But franchise guys make players better. And we can say our WR’s suck but they are open as well and not being seen. It’s not all Kirk but it’s not all on these WR’s either. We could be a much better team then our record but Stafford lost Calvin Johnson and stayed elite. Rogers lost whoever and is still him. Dak doesn’t have a elite group. Wentz def does amazing things with a  Average group. Big Ben has lost whoever and someone always steps up. One we just don’t seem to be like those teams and I personally don’t think Kirk is that guy. Of course maybe he can be in SanFrancisco but he doesn’t want too be here he can say whatever publicly but last year he was happy. We can say he didn’t like Scot but I think that’s very far from the truth!!!

I guess we should've recognized this season was going to be a bad one. Fired GM, lost OC, let two playmakers walk, didn't upgrade RB, kept Shaun Lavaou, signed McClain and McGee and let Baker walk. I'm hindsight this is one of the worst off-seasons we've had in years. I'm going back to my 4-12 prediction from earlier. This team is getting steamrolled in Seattle and New Orleans and isn't beating the Vikings. 

1 minute ago, mar29020 said:

kirk has 12 tds and 3 pics this season with a trash wr core

One of those trash WR’s has 25% of those TD’s alone. As does a Running back who has made huge plays out of nothing due too those trash receivers and our OL blocking down field. Great QB’s throw players open he doesn’t even throw to guys who are open.

8 minutes ago, Woz said:

Would you take Josh Rosen over Kirk Cousins? 

I like Kirk, but I recognize that Kirk is not Andrew Luck or Aaron Rodgers, a guy who can single-handedly win a game for you.

At the same time, I recognize that it could EASILY be worse, even with a brand new fancy draft pick. Heck, odds are more likely that way because of Allen making the selection. I'm tired of the one step forward, two steps back routine. Honestly, it might be better to pay him the outrageous money, dump Pryor, draft a real WR, and bolster the lines.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

For those of you clamoring for Cousins to be gone, realize the guy in charge of finding his replacement is the guy who traded three 1sts and a 2nd for a run first, shotgun “QB” with previous knee injury history.

Not really clamoring for him to be gone but he's going to be if this team decides to rebuild. You don't start a rebuild by paying a 30-year old QB $30M a year lol

Archived