Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

15 minutes ago, Raves said:

But if I had to really say, I don't think Mwil has been all that honest with us.  Especially since he was so willing to go along with Swags claim about being a branched off survivor etc when it ended up being a desperate claim to save both himself and ksj only to end up backfiring

@MWil23 you trying to break my heart?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

What ya got for us.  

When I said I have literally gotten nothing. I have literally gotten nothing. At the beginning of the game I got to choose between 2 things for my role. I honestly think I picked the wrong one in hindsight. Wasn’t thinking.

7 hours ago, Raves said:

But if I had to really say, I don't think Mwil has been all that honest with us.  Especially since he was so willing to go along with Swags claim about being a branched off survivor etc when it ended up being a desperate claim to save both himself and ksj only to end up backfiring

What? I literally said SwAg was lying unless you were a limited cult recruiter as the only other option, and even encouraged Pickle to vote for you.

And @rackcs I told you that it would not have worked on me the other time because my other option is an ascetic.

7 hours ago, Forge said:
7 hours ago, rackcs said:

I don't see why my jail wouldn't affect that. I presumably should be able to still roleblock that/protect him. 

I would agree with that

Well, Pickle sure didn’t have a hard time using his move on me. I’m not sure why specifically only yours did N3 either, as well as N1 considering my move also failed.