Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

I guess I'm confused why in the world I'd be getting votes or need to explain myself when I pushed and voted Orca pretty hard, encouraged others to vote for SwAg, and said that the only chance of Raves not being Town was if he was limited cult (considering the ratio is still at 1, that's not out of the possibility for someone to be limited cult at this point).

But whatever. Do what you gotta do.

I'd recommend sorting out the Josh and Gopher dynamic and making Rack full claim what his other option is, considering he's claimed to have used 3 jails by now.

Vote Count

1 mwil - gopher

gopherwrestler - 2

Raves - 3

TheKillerNacho - 3

MWil23 - 3

rackcs - 3

Forge - 3

Pickle Rick - 3

JoshstraDaymus - 3

At 6pm EST anyone with 3 bullets left will shoot themselves once.

At 7pm EST anyone with 2 bullets left will shoot themselves once.

At 9pm EST voting ends unless there is a tie in which case any remaining bullets may be used as a tiebreaker to shoot one of the two tied players to lynch them. If there is a tie at the deadline with no bullets remaining there is no lynch.

Edited by Dome

For the record, I'll gladly full claim:

I'm Lester Crest. I can choose security (self watch) or shut in (ascetic). The self watch is pretty obvious, as it targets myself, and I'll find out anyone who visits/visited me. The ascetic/shut in will cause all non killing moves on me to fail. So, that's why I told Rack this yesterday:

14 hours ago, MWil23 said:
14 hours ago, rackcs said:

If it makes you feel better mwil (it probably won't), I've used 2 of my 3 shot moves on you and they've both failed. N1 and n2. Is that a function of your role?

I can’t see how it would be on N1. Maybe N2…but how does that explain last night since that was N3????? Ugh Rack…

So yeah, considering I said maybe N2 because I used an ascetic, meaning unless Rack tried to kill me, it would have failed.

Full disclosure, I lied to Rack yesterday and told him that I chose both and he DID NOT call me on it immediately. I chose the Shut In option (Ascetic) pregame. So, it was definitely a test of sorts, and the fact that he didn't call me on it is one of the reasons I was so incredulous. 

@Raves

11 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Gather around everyone. I will fully claim now to make sure we get this right.

11 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

My role was never triggered in this game because it would have been evident for everyone to see.

Any specific claim here Josh?

The problem with this game is we know there is at least 2 other Indy/Scum besides Pickle left in the game.  So the biggest factor is probably trying to figure out who they are and if they are a threat to town.  I'm thinking Pickle isn't a threat based on how he's been playing and is a true survivor role.  I think the Scum/Indy is within Racks/Josh and there was someone else I think I'm missing.

I think the other Scum/Indy could be within any of the rest of the players considering their wincon could be just about anything.

29 minutes ago, Raves said:

The problem with this game is we know there is at least 2 other Indy/Scum besides Pickle left in the game.  So the biggest factor is probably trying to figure out who they are and if they are a threat to town.  I'm thinking Pickle isn't a threat based on how he's been playing and is a true survivor role.  I think the Scum/Indy is within Racks/Josh and there was someone else I think I'm missing.

I think the other Scum/Indy could be within any of the rest of the players considering their wincon could be just about anything.

Out of curiosity, why not Rack or Gopher?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Out of curiosity, why not Rack or Gopher?

What do you mean?  I have Racks on the list and Gopher, I'm having a hard time gauging but I'm going based mostly on who did/didn't vote for Orca and when for the SCUM/Indy over INDY/scum.

Just now, Raves said:

What do you mean?  I have Racks on the list and Gopher, I'm having a hard time gauging but I'm going based mostly on who did/didn't vote for Orca and when for the SCUM/Indy over INDY/scum.

Oh, did you put them in the "just about anyone else" phrase here?

36 minutes ago, Raves said:

I must have misread that. You were talking about the RED scum Indy being one of those top two and the "other" scum/indy being about anyone else, correct?

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Oh, did you put them in the "just about anyone else" phrase here?

I must have misread that. You were talking about the RED scum Indy being one of those top two and the "other" scum/indy being about anyone else, correct?

Correct

Vote Count

1 mwil - gopher

1 pickle - forge

Forge - 2

gopherwrestler - 2

Raves - 3

TheKillerNacho - 3

MWil23 - 3

rackcs - 3

Pickle Rick - 3

JoshstraDaymus - 3

At 6pm EST anyone with 3 bullets left will shoot themselves once.

At 7pm EST anyone with 2 bullets left will shoot themselves once.

At 9pm EST voting ends unless there is a tie in which case any remaining bullets may be used as a tiebreaker to shoot one of the two tied players to lynch them. If there is a tie at the deadline with no bullets remaining there is no lynch.