Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

55 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Rack claimed to use a move on me N1 and N3, and Nacho claimed to use his on me N2. Apparently I'm super popular this game, considering Pickle also used a move on me D3. What I was curious about was how Pickle was able to steal my vote specifically...but perhaps it's not a traditional night move and he said that he had to reach a specific goal (he did that with Gopher earlier). Is that correct @Pickle Rick?

The vote things are not an active move 

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge any particular ideas here between the unknown claims? @Pickle Rick any ideas between the unknown claims?

Josh

Gopher

(Rack and his 3 shot jailer seems weird to just use on Gopher last night)

@TheKillerNacho @Raves it's my wife's birthday, so I'm going to be gone for most of the evening, and practice starts in 20 minutes.

Well depending on TKNs answer to the role he turned down for the even night Cult-Blocker I think the vote needs to be Josh.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Odd-night ability to see if someone killed & prevent that person from killing that night.

Like I said, Dome said it was a cult game. Kinda disappointed.

Awesome, then I'm going to hopefully go out on a limb and think Cult might only be able to convert on even nights, else your ability is kind of useless not to mention that Cult would've overrun this game otherwise.  By that thinking no one was converted last night, Gopher was blocked by Racks, Josh was actually active/posting so I think he might've put in a move and since no one was converted I don't think he's the Cult.  So I'm thinking he's the SCUM/Indy that we are looking for @MWil23

josh

josh

josh

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Perhaps this one

Nope.  But we'll have to see if they try to convert me first.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@rackcs why use your jail/kidnap, your very final one, as you claimed 3 shot, on Gopher last night? Furthermore, why wouldn't you use it on Forge the night after Orca flipped, considering it was his ability?

Last night I was trying to use it more as a roleblock since gopher was one of the only unknowns left. Hoping I could stop a scum kill or recruitment and see if we could get any info off of that.

As for the Forge thing, I didn't want to block and investigative role and hoped that there was a protector of some sorts still around. I went with you because (and I promise this isn't me sucking up) you were playing well in thread and seemed to be an asset to town beyond your move.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Last night I was trying to use it more as a roleblock since gopher was one of the only unknowns left. Hoping I could stop a scum kill or recruitment and see if we could get any info off of that.

As for the Forge thing, I didn't want to block and investigative role and hoped that there was a protector of some sorts still around. I went with you because (and I promise this isn't me sucking up) you were playing well in thread and seemed to be an asset to town beyond your move.

Season 6 Aww Shucks GIF by Friends