Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

He's scum not the Cult leader.  Which means it's probably TKN with his "cult-counterconverter" claim and he converted Mwil last night.  Or vice versa, but I'm leaning towards it being TKN.  So @rackcs if you have a kill you should probably use it on the cult leader if you want even a smidge of a chance to win.

I thought about the Nacho thing, especially when he mucked up his moveset yesterday. But I also just wanted to kill someone and Josh was sitting right there. 

Agree that Mwil was most likely converted last night. 

• Like 1

Can I just say though how disheartening it was on the day Orca got lynched. I don't remember the exact specifics but when whoever it was last voted for whoever the counter train to orca, we were excited because it meant we had enough votes to swing the lynch our way, kill again that night, and then we'd control the numbers going forward. But ksj and swag didn't show up until after the lynch and orca, our killer, was lynched. We thought we were completely doomed.

Mwil, I compared it earlier today to marvel mafia where the mafia faction got picked off early and dome felt all was lost but managed to survive just long enough to make things winnable for scum again. That's how I felt this game. We'll see if it works.

Just now, MWil23 said:

We should have just smoked Rack when we had the chance several days ago. I blame @Matts4313

Btw, I was so mad at you catching me for the wrong reasons off of that typo. I mean, by process of elimination you'd probably have figured out I was scum by this time anyways but you bringing up that stupid typo over and over again was infuriating (in a good way). I've had fun bantering back and forth with you this past day. I just needed to survive to this night phase to attempt this hail mary with pickle.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I thought about the Nacho thing, especially when he mucked up his moveset yesterday. But I also just wanted to kill someone and Josh was sitting right there. 

Agree that Mwil was most likely converted last night. 

(Hard to be converted when you're an ascetic)

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Can I just say though how disheartening it was on the day Orca got lynched. I don't remember the exact specifics but when whoever it was last voted for whoever the counter train to orca, we were excited because it meant we had enough votes to swing the lynch our way, kill again that night, and then we'd control the numbers going forward. But ksj and swag didn't show up until after the lynch and orca, our killer, was lynched. We thought we were completely doomed.

Mwil, I compared it earlier today to marvel mafia where the mafia faction got picked off early and dome felt all was lost but managed to survive just long enough to make things winnable for scum again. That's how I felt this game. We'll see if it works.

Yeah, really hard to see how you came in seconds before the deadline to vote me, and it's really hard to figure out that you tried to kill me earlier in the game, just because Orca's done it the last 5-6 games in a row now. 

As for the last part, maybe it works, and we'll see how Pickle plays it, or if he can steal votes on consecutive nights.

Something tells me that you deep down KNOW Josh is going to flip town here and are posturing as cult.

Just now, rackcs said:

Btw, I was so mad at you catching me for the wrong reasons off of that typo. I mean, by process of elimination you'd probably have figured out I was scum by this time anyways but you bringing up that stupid typo over and over again was infuriating (in a good way).

:) 

I couldn't help but be obnoxious after the fact, knowing how angry you'd be (in a good way).

Just now, rackcs said:

I've had fun bantering back and forth with you this past day. I just needed to survive to this night phase to attempt this hail mary with pickle.

Like I said, I don't blame you, I blame Town. Catastrophic start, to a huge comeback, to a potential for a super swingy end of the game that will either end in a very real "death to Indy" mentality going forward (just like ironically Dome in Matts's meme mafia) or else some major trust points going forward with Town/Indy and maybe even certain individuals. Regardless, I've enjoyed the ride.

BTW, your complete garbage about me being a likely convert as a proven ascetic and totally glossing over TKN's odd/even Cult claim in light of last night being an odd night and conversion is truly infuriating. Congrats when you pull this off.