Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

14 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I think @bucsfan333 would agree that taking about him in the context of game solving and his character is fine, but other comments outside of the bounds of the game are not. Correct?

14 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm pretty sure we can talk about him and people who voted him and interacted with him, etc.

Just don't be disrespectful or gloating etc.   Just keep it game related and I'm sure we are fine 

I’m pretty sure Bucsfan would not have quoted my post, bolded my words, and responded in the negative if this were true. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I’m pretty sure Bucsfan would not have quoted my post, bolded my words, and responded in the negative if this were true. 

For what it's worth:

15 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:
15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I think @bucsfan333 would agree that taking about him in the context of game solving and his character is fine, but other comments outside of the bounds of the game are not. Correct?

This.

No need to discuss his removal from the site. But in terms of being a player in this game, go ahead.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Just be respectful and it will be good

awkward sutton foster GIF by YoungerTV

What is respectful and what isn’t? I don’t know. I thought I was within the lines but then a moderator who has the power to ban people instantly gave me a specific warning, bolding my words. I’m not going to sit around and ask whether or not I’m being respectful or not. I’m not going to tiptoe around the rules. Plain and simple. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Anything to say about the 6 votes and Gopher having 0?

15 hours ago, Whicker said:

Okay. I’m sorry if that’s going to be that way then @Dome please find a replacement for me. I’m of course fine with not insulting someone but pretending like he doesn’t exist just isn’t in the cards for me. He signed up for this game