Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

This is why you don't "fake" stuff in a locked vote game without posting your info and discussing

I don't change a thing. If I come out with the info, you claim something that justifies the result. Best chance was always this. 

And it's not faked. My move says you have access to a weapon for a night kill. I'll play that every time

Just now, Forge said:

I don't change a thing. If I come out with the info, you claim something that justifies the result. Best chance was always this. 

And it's not faked. My move says you have access to a weapon for a night kill. I'll play that every time

Ok, faked as in you said redlettered at first and now I have 12 votes on me. Kind of put us in this position. You can see why i was saying fake right, cause I'm town and you redlettered me and refused to discuss

I get the tactic in normal games in a way, but we aren't normal this game. 3 ery vote matters

Just now, The Orca said:

Ok, faked as in you said redlettered at first and now I have 12 votes on me. Kind of put us in this position. You can see why i was saying fake right, cause I'm town and you redlettered me and refused to discuss

I get the tactic in normal games in a way, but we aren't normal this game. 3 ery vote matters

And you could still be lying. 

I did tell dome earlier that I kind of hoped you were town for the funny

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You all just got played by 

Swag

Mwil

Gopher 

Raves 

(Ksj is the cult)

Will update the threat levels 

Nah, if we got played, it was by a very unfortunate set of circumstances and results which I was never going to come off of anyway. 

4 hours ago, Dome said:

Votes:

12 orca - [forge] [forge] [forge] [mwil] [mwil] [mwil] [gopher] [gopher] [gopher] [raves] [raves] [raves]

Bullets left:

Forge - 0
Mwil - 0
Gopher - 0
Raves - 0

Orca - 6

Everyone else - 3 

Edited by Dome