Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I don't know what to think bc mafia was dumb yesterday.  I'd lean pretty strongly you are town but I was off on Orca and off on squire so im sucking this game 

I had a rough one two games ago…and if you’re telling the truth about being a survivor Indy your motivation to be right is t that important, so it would make sense.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The kid's had no chance because our offensive supporting cast, mostly the OL, is inept despite so much investment put into the position.

No QB would be successful behind the protection we have. So I 'll pass on the rapist.

I don’t blame you for passing on Watson, and maybe you’re right on Tua, but I’ve always felt that he’s a marginal athlete with marginal arm strength and marginal size, and I never felt that he was overly awesome anywhere else to make up for those limitations.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I don’t blame you for passing on Watson, and maybe you’re right on Tua, but I’ve always felt that he’s a marginal athlete with marginal arm strength and marginal size, and I never felt that he was overly awesome anywhere else to make up for those limitations.

He has proven to have great accuracy and release time. The issue last year was a diminished WR corp & a horrible OL. This year, our OL somehow managed to regress despite all the resources we've sunk into it the last two years.