The Bears need to do something to make Eddie Jackson good again.

soulman

9 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Can they go back in time and unpau him?

Eddie’s wallet got heavy and he got soft.

We'd need a new CBA.  Players contracts are adjusted annually based on previous years performance with intra year adjustments for game to game sucking.  Just think how much money we could have recovered from Quinn last year alone.

11 hours ago, soulman said:

We'd need a new CBA.  Players contracts are adjusted annually based on previous years performance with intra year adjustments for game to game sucking.  Just think how much money we could have recovered from Quinn last year alone.

Mr. Quinn I see your salary for 2020 was... $187.25?

Quinn nods his head "Yeah I had a good practice."

• Like 2

11 hours ago, soulman said:

We'd need a new CBA.  Players contracts are adjusted annually based on previous years performance with intra year adjustments for game to game sucking. 

No. We need a new GM. Who doesn't make unbelievably bad moves simply to acknowledge his own "genius". 

That will work. 

This one shocked me a little...

Y'all are going to love this one. #DaBearsNFL_2021_2020_DaBears.png safety Eddie Jackson currently ranks 4th among all safeties in run stop rate. He has three run stops (2nd among safeties) with average depth of tackles of 1.3 yards (4th among safeties). *Minimum 35 run defense snaps

This one didn't...

#DaBearsNFL_2021_2020_DaBears.png CB Jaylon Johnson currently ranks 5th in the NFL in completion percentage allowed. He has been targeted 10x, allowing 4 completions, versus 2 PBUs and one INT. Johnson is currently PFFs 3rd highest rated CB. *Minimum 60 coverage Snaps

Johnson if he stays healthy is only going to get better...teams will soon start to stay away from him since he is good and our other CBs are not...as soon as that happens tho it makes helping everyone else so much easier.

8 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

This one shocked me a little...

This one didn't...

Johnson if he stays healthy is only going to get better...teams will soon start to stay away from him since he is good and our other CBs are not...as soon as that happens tho it makes helping everyone else so much easier.

Christian must just not qualify from lack of snaps because he gave up like 6 of 7 or something and 2 TDs. I think only one completion was even remotely contested too.