Civilization Mafia II - Game Over! Civilization wins!

Whicker

Just now, The Orca said:

@Tk3

Weren't you saying earlier in the game for town to take roles beneficial to scum?

Why wouldn't scum take roles beneficial to town?

IMO scum would take take pro-scum roles, which is why town should try to keep them from them

we already saw them go after killing roles

just my 2 cents.. if I'm scum I'm going scum heavy roles, or I'm saving my slots for big roles that come later (and accept the risk of the tracker)

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm not entirely sure you know how he had zero ability before the flip 

Maybe because he was ignorant of the basic mechanic, and is not a good enough actor to convincingly do that.  Meanwhile, you tend to do this dopey act when you’re Mafia.

58 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

you're saying that keeping roles contained and not expanding is better for town than tons of new roles, being spread around to all parties?

I mean, Town got rid of a Mafia, but it’s not exactly in a good situation.  I don’t see how introducing more variables to obscure the object is going to be helpful.

18 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I think nacho is scum 

Nacho is voting Carl 

If you'd like to start a train not on the same line as nacho or better yet vote nacho, I'm in.  Could care less about Carl 

Lazy reasoning 

18 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Let's make it interesting seeing how no one wants to do nacho 

Orca 

Lazy reasoning. Matches his post between Mwil and Pickle wanting them to make a case and went with Pickle saying it will let Forge kill him later in the game or something 

On 9/28/2021 at 11:23 PM, carl_sjunior said:

if that invest is serious, makes sense to not even waste time. been busy these last couple days. i was around earlier and there was no activity when i was available lol

Lazy reasoning but sketchy given Bcb was the lead vote getter (only 3 or 4 at the time I think and Bcb was 1 of them). Why even make this post in pushing me if Bcb is town as well

On 9/28/2021 at 10:34 PM, bcb1213 said:

I don't know what's going on but whatever. Seeing how we're just randomly voting me.  Pickle went no where last night 

Bcb 

About an before Carl tries to flip the vote to me after Matts I think switched back. Came out the game on Bcb 

Still lining up on a Bcb/Matts/Carl connection seen more than 1 time now