Civilization Mafia II - Game Over! Civilization wins!

Whicker

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

What if he carried out the hit. Means he couldn't use his track.  Then claim he used it on the guy he hit 

I just read OP - the bolded is NOT accurate

Players, may, however, use all abilities available to them in any night. A mafia player, for example, may perform a factional kill and use a Wonder ability

I mean.. if you think he's scum for other reasons, by all means vote him... I just feel like this line of logic on bcb is incorrect

If he were scum AND making the factional kill on Nacho, he still would have used the tracker role on ANOTHER player so that he had an alibi, right? Or would he be THAT afraid of a watcher that he would go out of his way to put scrutiny on himself?

I just think it's a bad tunnel, tbh

20 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I just read OP - the bolded is NOT accurate

I mean.. if you think he's scum for other reasons, by all means vote him... I just feel like this line of logic on bcb is incorrect

If he were scum AND making the factional kill on Nacho, he still would have used the tracker role on ANOTHER player so that he had an alibi, right? Or would he be THAT afraid of a watcher that he would go out of his way to put scrutiny on himself?

I just think it's a bad tunnel, tbh

Make a case on someone that is a better choice in your opinion?

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Make a case on someone that is a better choice in your opinion?

Squire

Aside from the possible slip, he's doing all of his tells.. overly avoiding confrontation, not being as analytical in the mechanics of a mechanic interesting game that is laid out on the table..