Jaguars trade CB CJ Henderson to Panthers (The Dan Arnold thread actually tbh)

.Buzz

He’s talented but it just never seemed to come together for him. Makes moving Sid make a lot less sense though. 

They must fully believe in Campbell outside. Outside of that one random jump ball AJ Green came down with he looked great yesterday.

I said from jump it was a terrible pick.. just further cements who won the trade. They tried to rebuild the defense back to it’s original state.. and Henderson was never in Ramsey’s stratosphere when it comes to playing ability and longevity and it was silly for Caldwell to do that draft should have been used to put as much talent offensively around Minshew.. because I think they still would have been the same position the rookie offensive weapons would have had run last year and been good to go this year. LA Rams shot their shot and made the best of it. It’s sad to be a Jags fan L after L even when they don’t suit up they still take a L. 

Edited by DuvalsKing

4 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

I said from jump it was a terrible pick.. just further cements who won the trade. They tried to rebuild the defense back to it’s original state.. and Henderson was never in Ramsey’s stratosphere when it comes to playing ability and longevity and it was silly for Caldwell to do that draft should have been used to put as much talent offensively around Minshew.. because I think they still would have been the same position the rookie offensive weapons would have had run last year and been good to go this year. LA Rams shot their shot and made the best of it. It’s sad to be a Jags fan L after L even when they don’t suit up they still take a L. 

CJ pick wasn’t apart of the Ramsey trade. We were never going to get an equal return for Jalen. He is a HOF caliber player. 

9 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

Who would you have taken without hindsight? I didnt love the pick but if you look at who was considered consensus best players available or players taken around there. We weren't going OT there with Cam/Taylor still figuring it out, we could've gone Lamb/Jeudy which I would've been fine with

Derrick Brown and Isaiah Simmons were the Top-2 easily but they went back to back 7 & 8. Henderson and Okudah were the consensus Top-2 CBs almost across the board. This wasnt a great draft for what we needed when we picked there

Like I said, I didnt love the pick but its not like there were a ton of players drafted right after us that had an immediate impact role on this team besides the 2 WRs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Who would you have taken without hindsight? I didnt love the pick but if you look at who was considered consensus best players available or players taken around there. We weren't going OT there with Cam/Taylor still figuring it out, we could've gone Lamb/Jeudy which I would've been fine with

Derrick Brown and Isaiah Simmons were the Top-2 easily but they went back to back 7 & 8. Henderson and Okudah were the consensus Top-2 CBs almost across the board. This wasnt a great draft for what we needed when we picked there

Like I said, I didnt love the pick but its not like there were a ton of players drafted right after us that had an immediate impact role on this team besides the 2 WRs

I wanted either of the wideouts Lamb or Jeudy.. I really wanted Wirf but I knew that wasn’t going to happen because of Taylor.

Edited by DuvalsKing
  • Like 1