Week 4: Jags vs Bengals - Thursday Night

pwny

I don't really know what to think about the Bengals.  I saw them play against the Vikings in Week 1.  The Vikings had 9 penalties in the first half and the Bengals took advantage of that.  In the second half, though, the Vikings cleaned up the penalties and the Bengals didn't do much.  They are a tough team to read.  I'm a big fan of Joe Burrow, so it should be fun seeing the match-up between he and Trevor. 

If this was a home game for the Jags, I could see us taking this one, but it's pretty tough for a young team like this to go on the road and pull off the win with only 3 days to prepare.

8 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I don't really know what to think about the Bengals.  I saw them play against the Vikings in Week 1.  The Vikings had 9 penalties in the first half and the Bengals took advantage of that.  In the second half, though, the Vikings cleaned up the penalties and the Bengals didn't do much.  They are a tough team to read.  I'm a big fan of Joe Burrow, so it should be fun seeing the match-up between he and Trevor. 

If this was a home game for the Jags, I could see us taking this one, but it's pretty tough for a young team like this to go on the road and pull off the win with only 3 days to prepare.

Penalties you say?...that sounds familiar