Week 5 We are crushing the Titans - UPDATE: we did not

Charles

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

It’s literally Shaq and a bunch of scrubs.

I never notice Jenkins. And I genuinely can’t tell if the lack of him showing up is because he’s good and no one is testing him or everyone else is just so bad that they never need to target anyone near him. 

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I never notice Jenkins. And I genuinely can’t tell if the lack of him showing up is because he’s good and no one is testing him or everyone else is just so bad that they never need to target anyone near him. 

Tend to agree.

More so talking about the corners than anything else.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Urban got everyone on the sideline screaming at him to throw it. Why was he milking that lmao

Was clearly trying to get an opinion from the booth. He kept moving his headset like he was irritated with the lack of info.

I don’t think this gets overturned. But with the way everyone was yelling, you have to do it. You can’t do what Doug did.

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

He’s gotta make it look like he did it as solidarity to the team this is a pivotal moment in recapturing the locker room. 😭

Given that players were hyped when he threw it, and a player even smacked him on the *** for doing it, it’s clear he hasn’t lost the locker room.