What would you say is the most disappointing unit in the NFL so far?

CP3MVP

Just now, vikingsrule said:

Wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to rejoin purple. What a mess in Jacksonville. Sooner the Jags move on the better. 

It's a mess, but I'm not going to jump off the bandwagon.  I figured it would be a long process to get back to respectability.  I'm with them for good now.  I'll still be happy for you guys if/when the Vikings win a Super Bowl though.

2 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:
11 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

The Jaguars head coaching unit.

Wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to rejoin purple. What a mess in Jacksonville. Sooner the Jags move on the better. 

He needs to join the Cowboys. I tried to convince him before the season. He already knows all our history and players, might as well just join up. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

He needs to join the Cowboys. I tried to convince him before the season. He already knows all our history and players, might as well just join up. 

You guys were definitely in the running.  The Cowboys are one of the jewels in the crown of the league, IMO.

By the way, I just saw your profile pic, Matts.  Boxers RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

47 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

It's a mess, but I'm not going to jump off the bandwagon.  I figured it would be a long process to get back to respectability.  I'm with them for good now.  I'll still be happy for you guys if/when the Vikings win a Super Bowl though.

Won’t happen with our luck. 

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Do you think they will have to get rid of Zim, or can he get you there?

The ship has sailed. He peaked with Keenum when the defense was young and cheap. Far too conservative as a head coach. Seems like a great guy and elite defensive coach but not much more. The team should be built around Cousins, Jefferson and Thielen and they’d win more games but that’s not reality. Cousins has been exceptional the past year but is being held back by incompetence. 

But unfortunately I think the Wilf’s like what they have with Spielman and Zimmer. 

1 minute ago, Charles said:

Well I mean it...you seem like a great fan...we're lucky to have you. Lord knows we've had little else 

Right back at you, Charles.  We had a lot of great people in the Vikings forum too, but it's nice to know there are some good ones like yourself in the Jags forum too.  It's going to be fun cheering them on over the years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

The ship has sailed. He peaked with Keenum when the defense was young and cheap. Far too conservative as a head coach. Seems like a great guy and elite defensive coach but not much more. The team should be built around Cousins, Jefferson and Thielen and they’d win more games but that’s not reality. Cousins has been exceptional the past year but is being held back by incompetence. 

But unfortunately I think the Wilf’s like what they have with Spielman and Zimmer. 

Yeah, I agree.  I was a big fan of Mike Zimmer for a lot of reasons, but that loss in Philly was pretty telling.  There was no excuse for not being ready to play that game.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

All that is is pain with a fireworks show, rather then just the constant quiet pain he went from and swapped to.

On 10/4/2021 at 2:10 PM, CP3MVP said:

If you had to pick one unit? A defense a secondary an offensive line? For my team I’m going with the Patriots offensive line which has been for the most part a disaster, I understand brown injury but still. Rookie Joe Tryon owned them last night.

Overall I would go with the Washington defense. They’re 2-2 as a team but offenses have shredded them in these 4 games and they were supposed to be elite 

I’m with you on our Offensive Line. It’s thrown everything into disruption because our predictions for the season (ranging from 7 wins to 11 for most us) was predicated on assuming the OL was top 5. It’s bottom 10 easily right now…so now what? We may be in serious trouble 

league wide…..Miami D? Titans receivers? Browns receivers? I guess Washington defense as well