What would you say is the most disappointing unit in the NFL so far?

CP3MVP

10 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I think the Steelers have too much talent to be such a bad offense.  But the OL is not great, Big Ben is struggling, and they pretty much refuse to run the ball.  

Who is talented on their offense? I don't see anybody stand out, although it would likely be impossible to stand out with the situation either way. I get the WRs, but have any of them shown consistency? 

Raiders RBs. Jacobs is oft injured and has no explosion whatsoever. Kenyan Drake, the high priced RB2, can't do anything with his touches and has almost been phased out of the game plans already. 

We're meant to be a run first, physical hard nose team yet we have to air it out due to our brutal ground game.

QB: Zach Wilson (last game was good), thought he was going to carve

RB: Colts, mainly Jonathan Taylor

WRs: Titans

TEs: Patriots

OL: Patriots or Colts

DL: Chiefs, WFT 

LB: Chiefs

secondary: Chiefs 

…I’m serious. Still 2-2 though and should be 3-1 at least but for fumbles. We’ll improve 

coaching: Jags
fans: Vegas Pretenders 

19 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Pats offensive line

Couple that with the run game. Though the RB’s are good, the line is just killing them. Ever since Scar left the offensive line has been inconsistent. They could be outright dominant one week and then someone will go inactive and they literally will look like the worst in the league. Maybe you expect some decline in that situation, but not being that up and down 

11 hours ago, UncleAdamz said:

Who is talented on their offense? I don't see anybody stand out, although it would likely be impossible to stand out with the situation either way. I get the WRs, but have any of them shown consistency? 

I like the WRs and I like Najee Harris.  I don't follow them all that closely, and didn't realize they had a poverty offensive line and I thought that Ben had a little more left than he does, and I guess that I fell for the reports that he was in better shape this offseason.  

12 hours ago, UncleAdamz said:

I think our skill players are still really good, but Ben and the Oline pretty much erasing their production potential. NFL fan in me wishes these guys got to play in a better situation so they can shine

• Like 1

Lots of choices. There are 9 teams with a YPPA Differential of -1.8 or worse. I can't say I remember anything like that after 4 games:

http://mule.he.net/~budsport/pub/killer.php

But most of them were expected to be bottom feeders. I'd say the correct choice was already mentioned, Tennessee's offense. Tannehill had the touted season of 9.6 YPA and 10.2 Adjusted YPA in 2019. So far this season he is below his career averages at 7.0 YPA and 6.7 Adjusted YPA. That's bottom third of the league.

The 4th quarter at Seattle has kind of removed spotlight from how much the offense has underachieved. But this week they are on the road following a defeat. That is a natural zest of energy.

I was not a believer in Washington's defense. That unit got overhyped based on the prime time win at then-unbeaten Pittsburgh last season. The Steelers were already on fumes.

It's more than a bit telling when an NFL coach matter of factly says they weren't concerned about a playoff opponent's pass rush.

The good news for the Washington defense is that PFF will assign high marks no matter what they do. 

The Raiders offensive line. We let go of arguably the best center in the league in Rodney Hudson, the highest paid RT in the league in Trent Brown, and one of the better guards in the league in Gabe Jackson. The two guards that we expected to start both got injured (Incognito, Good) and the kid we paid a huge contract to play center (Andre James) is absolutely terrible. To top it all off the LT that we reached on at #17 to play RT isn't very good. Gruden/Mayock took probably the strongest piece of our team over the last 4-5 years and completely depleted it because they had faith in Tom Cable. 

16 hours ago, BigTrav said:

QB: Zach Wilson (last game was good), thought he was going to carve

RB: Colts, mainly Jonathan Taylor

WRs: Titans

TEs: Patriots

OL: Patriots or Colts

DL: Chiefs, WFT 

LB: Chiefs

secondary: Chiefs 

…I’m serious. Still 2-2 though and should be 3-1 at least but for fumbles. We’ll improve 

coaching: Jags
fans: Vegas Pretenders 

You must be a fan of a NFC team.

10 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

The Jaguars head coaching unit.

To be fair though most people thought the hire was terrible to begin with. Such a shame the direction they went with. I just hope they admit their mistakes sooner rather than later and can build around Lawrence successfully early before it's too late.

• Like 2