NBA Bets Thread

NYRaider

S.Barnes Points/Rebounds over 23.5 

Facing a Kings team who play zero defense in the paint. Give up 52 points per game in the paint and that’s even worse without Holmes. Should have a lot of good match up advantages to take advantage of in the paint and rebounding opportunities 

Edited by agarcia34

Grab Shake or Maxey's over for points before they change/get taken down. No Seth tonight and have been hitting regardless. Shake is at 8.5 and Maxey is 13.5. plus a great matchup. I had them written down to play before I knew Curry was out. Great bet if they stay the same.

I took Memphis ML and Shake O 8.5 (+350). 

Edited by 11sanchez11

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Grab Shake or Maxey's over for points before they change/get taken down. No Seth tonight and have been hitting regardless. Shake is at 8.5 and Maxey is 13.5. plus a great matchup. I had them written down to play before I knew Curry was out. Great bet if they stay the same.

I took Memphis ML and Shake O 8.5 (+350). 

maxey already hit and shake needs 1 point, game isn't even at half yet. what a great bet by me (lucky lol, didn't even know embiid wasn't gonna play)

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

took a sgp of cavs -5.5, osman 2 threes, garland 2 rebs, Herro 1 three (+320)

osman has hit 2 3s in 8 out of his last 10 games and is playing against one of the worst 3 pt defending teams, he gets cut out of the rotation for a dude who made me lose a sgp earlier in the year because he missed 3 wide open layups

Edited by 11sanchez11

8 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

S.Barnes Points/Rebounds over 23.5 

Facing a Kings team who play zero defense in the paint. Give up 52 points per game in the paint and that’s even worse without Holmes. Should have a lot of good match up advantages to take advantage of in the paint and rebounding opportunities 

Had 14 points and 2 rebounds at HT and Only scores 4 points and gets two rebounds in the 2h… awesome