NBA Bets Thread

NYRaider

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I hate Nate Oats

There was a week in NFL Bets Thread where I proclaimed that Nick Chubb was "a lock" to lead the game in rushing at -120 odds.. Had people tail me. Najee Harris outrushed him by like 30+ yards lol. Biggest fluke EVER.. Wasn't even trying to talk ****. It's just a thing lol. When someone proclaims something as a lock or free money, run.. Maybe even place a small wager on the opposite side. 😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, braylon said:

There was a week in NFL Bets Thread where I proclaimed that Nick Chubb was "a lock" to lead the game in rushing at -120 odds.. Had people tail me. Najee Harris outrushed him by like 30+ yards lol. Biggest fluke EVER.. Wasn't even trying to talk ****. It's just a thing lol. When someone proclaims something as a lock or free money, run.. Maybe even place a small wager on the opposite side. 😂

Oddly enough two guys that do college basketball projections had Memphis winning but they had just been so terrible for 4 straight games while Alabama had been on a roll with two wins over top 10 teams.