NBA Bets Thread

NYRaider

10 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Utah only -2.5 v Den. Gobert is questionable tho, so that's prob why. Still took it hoping he plays. 

And Raps are +3.5 v Bucks w/o Giannis (plus a couple other role players). Took the Raps ML

9 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

the two teams who hit the unders the most are playing tonight, warriors v mavs. line is like 213

They went waaay under

3/3 let's go

Another tough night last night.

Had a couple parlays miss with 1 game because I got greedy and misread the Brooklyn-Indiana game.

-Had Atlanta -2.5, Toronto moneyline, and Brooklyn -8.5. Brooklyn won by 8...

-Had Detroit-Charlotte over, GS-Dallas under, SA-Boston under, and Brooklyn-Indiana under...

A few hundred dollars missed out on there.

cp3's reb line is at 4.5, he has hit every gm ayton and javale have been out (they are still out) and hit 7 gms in a row, i'm prob just gonna put him in a sgp to get 3 or 4 tho cause bismack is prob gonna get a lot of minutes and take some of those chances away

julius randle o 21.5. averages 26 points in prime time games and averages 3 more points at home than on the road

They gave Smart the assist on the inbound lol, he passed it to Tatum, Tatum called for a PnR he rocker stepped and rejected the screen, step back, made jumper lmao. Won me Smart 5 assists, Fournier over 12.5 points, Randle over 21.5 points (+570). And Randle o 21.5, Smart 5 assists, C's +8.5 (+340).

Tho neither FD or DK has credited me yet, hopefully they don't take the assist away even tho no way was it an assist. 

Edited by 11sanchez11

12 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

cp3's reb line is at 4.5, he has hit every gm ayton and javale have been out (they are still out) and hit 7 gms in a row, i'm prob just gonna put him in a sgp to get 3 or 4 tho cause bismack is prob gonna get a lot of minutes and take some of those chances away

julius randle o 21.5. averages 26 points in prime time games and averages 3 more points at home than on the road

12 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

also like cam johnson under 15.5, clippers switch a lot taking away some of the pnr spotups he gets from teams playing drop 

cam and cp3 set career highs in these props, randle hit

2/3 not bad

played bucks -1.5, giannis under 10 assists, bridges 3 assists (+380 on DK)

hornets are favored v the bucks, if giannis is playing i'll take the bucks

putting giannis in the sgp makes sure if he doesn't play the bet gets cancelled

bridges o 3.5 assists is a good play to make on dk (+110)

Edited by 11sanchez11

Won a few last night. Cleveland moneyline, Sacramento +4, Brooklyn moneyline

Almost got lucky last night. Threw $5 for a parlay of all the underdogs at the moneyline just for fun. Only one that missed was Chicago. Line was only 0.5 at the time, so had I placed the bet like 30 minutes earlier I would have won a solid $1,200.

52 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Haven’t really touched the NBA lately but put together this square as can be paraly 

Raptors ML, Hornets ML, Suns ML and Bulls ML +244

Can’t wait to see how this losses 

Edit this is a loser 

Edited by agarcia34