NBA Bets Thread

NYRaider

Wild.. at the end of the first quarter in the Wolves game, KAT had 22 points and was +940 to score 50+. Considering they were playing Charlotte and their super small ball lineup, how he looked/them feeding him the ball in that quarter, combined with what Embiid was doing I effing smashed that +940 and he came through big time. What a night, even though they're gonna lose this 🤣

I’ve been cooking. I had turned 20 into 400. But lost it on a bad beat. So I just deposited 100$ yesterday and started cooking again. So far today I should have 944$ would have made 1000 if the nuggets didn’t lose. They F me hard.. 

Heres been my bets. 
my problem is that I rarely take profits. The most I’ve ever made with a 50$ bet was 2800.. and I lost it all. I’ve been better. But my issue is that I think I’m better than I really am. 😂 

IMG-0650.png

IMG-0649.png

IMG-0648.png

IMG-0647.png

IMG-0646.png

IMG-0645.png

IMG-0644.png

IMG-0643.png

if I win tonight ima cash out 500.. 

I can’t believe he missed 2 Fts. This is the second he’s f me. The last time was I took the line Kings vs Spurs! And he scored a lay up with 2 seconds left. Think it was +11 or something. I’ll never forget they were up the guy drops a lay up. I was so furious, and now he pulls this crap off? Give me his addy 

Edited by El Ramster

Wiggins you summmmmb

Had him at 20+, big 2 at +230.. but also had 25+ at +750 and the dude didn't take a shot in the last like 7 minutes. 23 points

Tonight I like Jimmy Butler to continue his little streak of 25 point games, +170.. may push it to 30+ at +500, undecided 

Also I'll take KDs over, whatever it is at -110 for his game tonight v Brooklyn

• 2 weeks later...

Basically made a band today.. I couldn’t pull some money out so I started being a menace with it. I have to respect money more. That’s the problem when you make money or think you’re gods gift as a gambler. 

IMG-0932.png

IMG-0933.png

IMG-0934.png

was gonna double down again. It’s honestly the most profitable thing for me. I remember when the Viking played the bears and it was like 800+ and the broncos vs bears one. Between those 2 I think I made 3k.. Just had a gut feeling.. listen to it man it’s always right. 

LFG. Pacers had me shiiii bricks today. I tuned in and we were down. shiver me timbers. Also, gonna start making 25-75 parlays… this is my car payment and my insurance for the month along with my oil change. So yeah, no more big bets unless i see a home run. 

Edited by El Ramster

On 1/31/2024 at 1:14 PM, adamq said:

Wiggins you summmmmb

Had him at 20+, big 2 at +230.. but also had 25+ at +750 and the dude didn't take a shot in the last like 7 minutes. 23 points

Tonight I like Jimmy Butler to continue his little streak of 25 point games, +170.. may push it to 30+ at +500, undecided 

Also I'll take KDs over, whatever it is at -110 for his game tonight v Brooklyn

I’ve never ever hit on in game parlays. That’s like the hardest ones for me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i've been on fire, I think I've hit my last 6 plays of the tourney.

SGP of Dayton +11 and over 142.5 (+130), JMU +5, GCU ML (+180), Duke -12.5, T A&M alt line -1.5 +110, and a 3 leg parlay of Clemson ML + Colorado -1.5 + T A&M ML (+730). 

going w/ Gonzaga -3.5 and a parlay of UNC -3.5, Wazzu +6.5, and ILL alt line -6.5 (+440) today. Might bet UNC -3.5 and WAS ST ML as their own plays later today.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Did a silly little SGP. Dal -2.5, Luka TD, and Bam to hit a 3. +1000 but used the JJ boost on DK to get it to +1500.

Luka with 9/9 rebounds and assists.. that'll happen any time you bet a TD. The times you think about it but don't, he goes for 35/12/15 🤣