GDT 10/17/21 Week 6: 4-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 4-1 Los Angeles Chargers

DreamKid

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Which is why I’m not too worried about that pick. Was a boneheaded throw, but kind of one of those heat check type throws.

Roman on the other hand, he always becomes an arrogant prick with his play calling when we get up by a couple scores.

He just tries to test play calls vs going for the jugular.

Bateman was wide open if Lamar throws a better ball. Don't blame G Ro for Lamar being *** 

https://twitter.com/SethWalder/status/1449801305107611655?t=-48bZ67MehzRRXgltZemQg&s=19

Edited by M.10.E

5 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Bateman was wide open if Lamar throws a better ball. Don't blame G Ro for Lamar being *** 

https://twitter.com/SethWalder/status/1449801305107611655?t=-48bZ67MehzRRXgltZemQg&s=19

It’s a bad playcall because when you’re up by 3 scores and you’ve been destroying the team running the ball, WHY are you not threatening their run defense?

Sure Lamar was trash there. I owned that. But the playcall is trash given the situation.

Whats more we’ve been breaking the huddle with under 10 seconds all game long, Roman has been getting these plays in late.

This has been a problem I’ve called out multiple years in a row. The last two games that had seemingly improved, yet we’re back to these slow play calls. Giving Lamar less time to read the defense at the LOS, to make the protection calls, etc.

Because Roman is slow, he’s putting Lamar in a position to have less time to read. It’s a legitimate problem.

So no, you’re defending Roman for being *** and I’m not here for it.

1 minute ago, M.10.E said:

If you think Roman is *** you're an idiot. Done discussing. 

Way to turn this into personal insults vs debating the topic.

EDIT: Yeah we’re done here. Good to know Roman has been great at managing the game flow, TOP, and getting the play calls in quick.

Edited by diamondbull424

13 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Lamar pocket awareness at times is embarrassing. 

Yeah, that was a pretty bad first half by Lamar. He needs to bounce back in the 2nd half.

12 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Why did Roman go away from the run game. That's the question lol

Yeah, trash. I mean we were DESTROYING the Chargers for like 6 YPC on every playcall.

Then he had that trash playcall where he completely took a RB out of the backfield splitting out Murray of all the runners? Maybe Freeman I could understand).

Then he just decided to stop running all together. Like why? We should have like 200 yards rushing right about now.

Also he’s been getting these play calls in mad late all game. Like he really needs to hurry it up. No reason there’s 40 second on the play clock and we’re breaking the huddle with 5, 6, 7, 8 seconds on the clock.

Roman even commented last season about how he needs to hurry it up… and yet he still has not.

All these other QBs have 10 seconds to read what the defense is trying to do before snapping the ball whereas Lamar has like 3 seconds after everyone is lined up, it’s pathetic.

Edited by diamondbull424