What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

6 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Reboot-Season-1-2022.jpg

even funnier the 2nd time around. Sucks that it didn’t get renewed bcuz it’s one of the better comedies in years. 

I liked it. Wife LOVED it. Definitely was disappointed it didn't get a 2nd season. 

• Like 1

Watched the Nordic Noir thriller The Valhalla Murders on Netflix.  8 episode stand alone season.  Great shots of Iceland and enjoyed the language.  Good detective thriller.  I've been enjoying many of these one and done series where I don't have to invest so much time into or lose interest after multiple seasons. And now I have another language to open up to when it comes to TV shows.

On 10/3/2023 at 4:11 PM, Sad People said:

Arent Spielberg and Hanks announcing a 3rd installment here soon? I thinks its suppose to be about the air force? Maybe something about the soliders flying in the flying fortresses.

Jan.26th premieres with 2 episodes 

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The devils plan is really cool

The korean reality comp shows are usually the best

We are only two episodes in, but we liked them both. 

I will say that I got a big laugh at the 40 minute explanation of how the Mafia game worked. It really felt like it took forever. The jester did a good job. I'm sure he wished he got hit earlier, but it worked. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yep, he was my favorite character in the game, he played really good

Honestly, I thought the players were awesome. They came up with theories,  strategies. It's what I wish the show traitors would be like. 

I didn't quite like that the power roles (besides the officer) were so upfront about their roles, but that may have been a byproduct of the short game time

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, I thought the players were awesome. They came up with theories,  strategies. It's what I wish the show traitors would be like. 

I didn't quite like that the power roles (besides the officer) were so upfront about their roles, but that may have been a byproduct of the short game time

Yeah, i was really engrossed with it, and i like how they revealed the roles when it made sense to.

I legit thought the candian was a fail officer for a while. I did call out the jester pretty early

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

didn't quite like that the power roles (besides the officer) were so upfront about their roles,

Journalist was fine because they had to find the officer to kill the terrorist since theres no voting out. Probably she should have made a public red letter right there

Researchers botched it badly

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I legit thought the candian was a fail officer for a while. I did call out the jester pretty early

I thought the Canadian was a fail officer as well lol 

The only reason I flipped at the end was because I was positive at the start of the game when they were getting instructions that he said, "it reminds me of Mafia". I may have been wrong about who said that, but I thought for sure it was the Canadian and so I couldn't figure out why he suddenly didn't know how to play 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I thought the Canadian was a fail officer as well lol 

The only reason I flipped at the end was because I was positive at the start of the game when they were getting instructions that he said, "it reminds me of Mafia". I may have been wrong about who said that, but I thought for sure it was the Canadian and so I couldn't figure out why he suddenly didn't know how to play 

It was a woman who referenced mafia

(I think the one who ended up as the terrorist)

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1