2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

11 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

And Booker is playing better than that right now..

6 games lol

And lol at that D RTG stat. Your team's defense is 5 pts better with him off the court ffs.

EDIT - 9 games 

Edited by beekay414

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

6 games lol

And lol at that D RTG stat. Your team's defense is 5 pts better with him off the court ffs.

Booker 60 games:

25.9 PPG / 5.1 RPG / 4.9 APG

.458 FG / .376 3P / .869 FG

20.8 PER / .566 TS%

George 26 games:

24.7 PPG / 7.1 RPG / 5.5 APG

.421 FG / .323 3P / .880 FT

17.7 PER / .528 TS%

7 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Booker 60 games:

25.9 PPG / 5.1 RPG / 4.9 APG

.458 FG / .376 3P / .869 FG

20.8 PER / .566 TS%

George 26 games:

24.7 PPG / 7.1 RPG / 5.5 APG

.421 FG / .323 3P / .880 FT

17.7 PER / .528 TS%

Remind me which player carried a bigger load with his team and which player plays on the vastly superior team? 

Before George got hurt the first time, that lead to his season ending injury, he was doing 25.9/7.3/5.1/1.8 while carrying a massive load on both ends.

Edited by beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

[b]Book's riding a heater right now, nothing more[/b]. He's having a similar season that he's had the last 4-5 years. 

Well he’s the primary ball handler right now…. If he’s the same player he’s been for 5 years that’s gotta be the best record for an empty stat loser.  

1 minute ago, DirtyDez said:

Well he’s the primary ball handler right now…. If he’s the same player he’s been for 5 years that’s gotta be the best record for an empty stat loser.  

He's on an amazingly built team. C'mon man. Knock this hyperbole bull**** off lol.

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Remind me which player carried a bigger load with his team and which player plays on the vastly superior team? 

Before George got hurt the first time, that lead to his season ending injury, he was doing 25.9/7.3/5.1/1.8 while carrying a massive load on both ends.

Call me when Book's a two way player carrying a franchise.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He's on an amazingly built team. C'mon man. Knock this hyperbole bull**** off lol.

Amazingly built team vs fluked their way to the finals.  Which is it?  The Suns without CP this year still have the best win % in the league because Book is playing at a top-10 level.

Ppl still holding it against him that he couldn’t carry a bunch of lotto busts in his early 20’s I see. 

24 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Amazingly built team vs fluked their way to the finals.  Which is it?  The Suns without CP this year still have the best win % in the league because Book is playing at a top-10 level.

Ppl still holding it against him that he couldn’t carry a bunch of lotto busts in his early 20’s I see. 

WTF are you talking about? Remind me where I said the Suns "fluked their way to the Finals" or that I'm holding something from 5 years ago against him? Jesus Christ, are you insecure lol. You're bringing some deep seeded issues up right now, I see.  

You went 3-1 without Book and CP3 with your only loss coming to the Champs. Your team is good as **** and it's not all because of CP3 or Book lol. Quit pushing your own narrative to prop up someone you desperately want propped up.

FFS, Book's missed 11 games and the Suns are 8-3 in those games. The Suns are good because the team is good.

Edited by beekay414

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

WTF are you talking about? Remind me where I said the Suns "fluked their way to the Finals" or that I'm holding something from 5 years ago against him? Jesus Christ, are you insecure lol. You're bringing some deep seeded issues up right now, I see.  

You went 3-1 without Book and CP3 with your only loss coming to the Champs. Your team is good as **** and it's not all because of CP3 or Book lol. Quit pushing your own narrative to prop up someone you desperately want propped up.

FFS, Book's missed 11 games and the Suns are 8-3 in those games. The Suns are good because the team is good.

Lol what are you talking about.  You’re the one that said he’s been the same player for 4-5 years when that’s clearly not true.  Based on the way you respond to any Booker post it sounds like you’re hatred is deeper than anything I’m “pushing”.

Just now, DirtyDez said:

Lol what are you talking about.  You’re the one that said he’s been the same player for 4-5 years when that’s clearly not true.  Based on the way you respond to any Booker post it sounds like you’re hatred is deeper than anything I’m “pushing”.

First off, read what I wrote. I said he's having a similar season as he's always had. That =/= being the same player. Context is important, my guy, as is comprehension.

And lol if you think I "hate" Booker. I don't think anything of the kid other than he's a baby on the court. I say that of all players that cry to the refs or do stupid little **** like ***** about a mascot distracting them. Say it of Kyrie, Embiid, Harden, LeBron, any of them. So don't feel special, my guy.