2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

59 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You are getting KD for 44-45 minutes a game and Kyrie for around 40 minutes. The Celtics should not be afraid of any team but you are crazy if you don't think the Nets are a threat to any team. If the ball gets put in KD's hands where he is running the show from the get go like he did in game 5 vs the Bucks last season, he can go for 50-10-10 games. 

What is the prognosis for Curry going forward? Is he out for the first round? 

Honestly if we get 7 seed id rather play the C’s than Bucks. Mainly because we have no answer at all for Giannis. At least with Cs you can least expect Tatum to have maybe an odd game or 2 where his shot isn’t falling. Plus they have no answer for KD. Neither Cs or Bucks are great matchup for us but I’d rather play Cs. 

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Honestly if we get 7 seed id rather play the C’s than Bucks. Mainly because we have no answer at all for Giannis. At least with Cs you can least expect Tatum to have maybe an odd game or 2 where his shot isn’t falling. Plus they have no answer for KD. Neither Cs or Bucks are great matchup for us but I’d rather play Cs. 

Wasn't Benny brought in to be a defensive stopper?

Just now, NYRaider said:

Wasn't Benny brought in to be a defensive stopper?

What to stop Giannis? Nah. Tatum tho? Yeah sure. 

Also another point is that I think playoffs suit us. Our defense should be better with slower pace and more half court offense. Last year people thought our defense would be terrible in postseason and it was fine for the most part 

Edited by Kip Smithers

8 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I mean you guys are going to have to go through both regardless of the order. Both will be difficult series but both winnable. KD is f'n hell on earth to deal with in the playoffs. Add in Kyrie and game on. Definitely need Ben to beat the Bucks for the simple fact to save KD from guarding Giannis. Brown guards Middleton very well and then Kyrie will have to win the Jrue match up and it can't be even.

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Congrats to the Bucks… Nothing like getting the Bulls in the first round. 🧹 🧹 🧹 

Don't think so. 

Derozan and Lavine will go off one time together to take one game. Depending on the Bucks defense this can go possibly 6 games. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Don't think so. 

Derozan and Lavine will go off one time together to take one game. Depending on the Bucks defense this can go possibly 6 games. 

At best Bulls win one game and that’s not even a given. Bulls are not a team that can cause the Bucks any issues on defense. Bulls not a good enough 3 point shooting team. That’s what hurts the Bucks. Easy sweep