2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I never said they have it out for Jalen. I’m saying I get why he’s complaining about it and that it’s been a real thing to start the season with new rules.

interesting that you chose to comment on my post then given my comment was accurate and the man stays on the perimeter but hey BUD, whatever you gotta do on an early thursday afternoon

19 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Then why are your teams media sites posting stuff like this?

Those aren't real media sites. Charlotte doesn't have them.

Fun fact: My dear friend spent the last season writing for 'Lonzo Wire'. He had access to all of their post game interviews and the like.

Charlotte has one of the weakest media presence. So much so that he was instantly considered a serious 'media' guy by them simply by virtue of knowing about LaMelo. As in podcast day one.

There were like two other guys he recommended as actually knowing the Hornets. One of those guys also retiring soon.

These are just talking heads. Anyone who knew the team knew he wasn't taking that extension. He was betting on himself and they knew it too.

• Like 1